Mayflower runs in the blood
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mayflower runs in the blood within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just was confirmed today that yes. My 10th great grandfather did come here on the Mayflower. It had long been part of our history but ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Mayflower runs in the blood

Just was confirmed today that yes. My 10th great grandfather did come here on the Mayflower. It had long been part of our history but the research paid off and it is now Fact.
    Seems we have been here awhile. And the routes to the revolutionary war long ago documented .
    AquaHull, Annie, stowlin and 8 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Howdy Pilgrim.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Just was confirmed today that yes. My 10th great grandfather did come here on the Mayflower. It had long been part of our history but the research paid off and it is now Fact.
    Seems we have been here awhile. And the routes to the revolutionary war long ago documented .
    Hi cousin! Smack on the check. Who's your great, great, great, great (errrr?) grand daddy?

We have Francis Cooke, his son (John) and Richard Warren from hub's mom's side. We have a print of an historical painting with everyone that was supposed to have been there at the first Thanksgiving, including the Indians.

Hubs gives the same old speech all about that first Thanksgiving every Thanksgiving Day. He's so into it!

ETA:He's also got the Sons of the Revolution membership!
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Is there a manifest for the ships that came over?
    Interesting and congrats.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Hi cousin! Smack on the check. Who's your great, great, great, great (errrr?) grand daddy?

We have Francis Cooke, his son (John) and Richard Warren from hub's mom's side. We have a print of an historical painting with everyone that was supposed to have been there at the first Thanksgiving, including the Indians.

Hubs gives the same old speech all about that first Thanksgiving every Thanksgiving Day. He's so into it!

I have to get the names from my Aunt. . It not just a madder of looking at a manifest. it a long trace of people back to to the person on the list.
    ActionJackson and Annie like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

You trying to get me to share my turkey with you, Paleface?
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

From the notes I am looking at Thomas Rogers. yes we trace back to sons and daughter of the revolution .
    ActionJackson and Annie like this.

So....you come from a long line of religious-zealot, bigoted, racist, land-grabbing, Indian-killing white supremacists, eh?

I think in today's world, if you announced your information in a 4th grade show & tell, that's what the reaction might be from the teacher.

Congrats on finding out. I'm also interested in genealogy and that's a big deal. The furthest back we have been able to go is early 1700's here in America.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

I'm just a caucasian mutt. 1/2 proud Polock, grandparents came through ellis island. Other half quite a mixture, bohemian German came over 1830s, Swedish also 1800s, English just a little later than Smitty's 1630. Might be some other mixtures I don't know about. I won't do the DNA tests as that information should stay private
    stevekozak and ActionJackson like this.

My family waited until you all had cleaned up the mess and then we came over from scotland
    Be a Berean

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links