Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hi all, Just some information for your consideration. The vaccine for Corona is going to come out soon and be required in order to have ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians

Hi all,

Just some information for your consideration.

The vaccine for Corona is going to come out soon and be required in order to have anything to do with modern society.

Pennsylvania state Representative Russ Diamond has proposed HB 2731, the Right to Refuse Act - "An Act providing for the right of an employee or prospective employee to refuse to participate in an invasive medical test or vaccination required by an employer."

This important piece of legislation currently sits and gathers dust in the PA Committee on Labor and Industry, which is chaired by Jim Cox. If you live in Pennsylvania and it is important to you to have control over your own body, please contact Jim Cox and demand this important bill be placed on the committee agenda for voting to move it to the floor of the House. His contact information is on this page: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...io.cfm?id=1114

Time is of the essence. This Act needs to be passed before we lose our freedom to say "No."

Good luck to us all.
    Denton, KUSA, rooster85 and 2 others like this.

Super Moderator

That is a fantastic bill. Everyone freedom-loving person in the Keystone State needs to burn up the phone lines over this.

Even if that same bill were to be passed in Alabama, I'd still have problems as I work on an Army installation. The Army already mandates masks and not wearing it can cause my termination. I still don't wear it 90% of the time. If the vaccination is mandated, I'll have to provide proof of vaccination.
    AquaHull likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

@Denton Thanks for your support. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. No one should ever have to trade their livelihood for freedom over their own body, but that is the agenda being enacted in this country. This issue is so important to me, I truly hope the bill will pass but I think it is being intentionally set aside and will only be voted upon if there is a great demand.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyquartz View Post
    @Denton Thanks for your support. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. No one should ever have to trade their livelihood for freedom over their own body, but that is the agenda being enacted in this country. This issue is so important to me, I truly hope the bill will pass but I think it is being intentionally set aside and will only be voted upon if there is a great demand.
    Wait until the Dems steal the Presidency. It'll be federally-mandated.

Warning; Conspiracy Theory Time: The vaccine doesn't use half dead virus pieces. It is mRNA. Modified RNA. As an author says, Shot in the arm, shot in the head; either way you're dead.
    stevekozak and AquaHull like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

As an adult, one should be able to decide on this particular vaccine for your self and any dependents. It was made at warp speed and a lot is not known. Problem is why wait? Many questions no one can fully answer with certainty. Vaccines can be great. Think small pox and polio. Some will argue that there is a connection with some of the modern vaccines and autism. In the end, do your homework and decide. I personally am opposed to forced vaccination for corona.
    Last edited by Camel923; 11-17-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I would think a person could use the same reasoning pro-abortion folks use, for not taking it. My body, my decision.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 11-16-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    Slippy and Demitri.14 like this.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

I will not comply. I will not concede. I will not die on my knees.
    1skrewsloose, Slippy and AquaHull like this.

So we've gotten to the point in this country that we needs laws to enforce exercising one's rights.........
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyquartz View Post
    Hey @Denton what's with the highlighted part of this reply? Is this a bot/shill? What "situation" are they talking about? Seems like a non sequitur. Is this for real?
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Hey @Denton what's with the highlighted part of this reply? Is this a bot/shill? What "situation" are they talking about? Seems like a non sequitur. Is this for real?
    Huh? What? Que?
    Slippy likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links