Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians

This is a discussion on Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Chiefster23 Last year my bank had a sign posted on the door...... NO MASKS, HOODIES, CAPS, OR SUNGLASSES INSIDE. Now......... NO ENTRY ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Medical Freedom - Calling Pennsylvanians

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Last year my bank had a sign posted on the door...... NO MASKS, HOODIES, CAPS, OR SUNGLASSES INSIDE.
    Now......... NO ENTRY WITHOUT MASK.
    I honestly wish it had something to do with preventing a disease/illness. It does not. This has been a great test to see if the powers that be could get the populace to comply with outlandish regulations as a whole, and sadly, it has mostly been a successful test. If people really stay away from their families at Thanksgiving, it will the final proof of that success. Break up the family, break up the society.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Last year my bank had a sign posted on the door...... NO MASKS, HOODIES, CAPS, OR SUNGLASSES INSIDE.
    Now......... NO ENTRY WITHOUT MASK.
    My bank had a sign:

"Mask must be warn to enter lobby.

Please remove mask before entering so you can be IDed

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I honestly wish it had something to do with preventing a disease/illness. It does not. This has been a great test to see if the powers that be could get the populace to comply with outlandish regulations as a whole, and sadly, it has mostly been a successful test. If people really stay away from their families at Thanksgiving, it will the final proof of that success. Break up the family, break up the society.
    Sis just informed me she and her family aren't coming for Thanksgiving. We always have a lot of people here on Thanksgiving.
    So only it's going to be 13 this year, I think.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Sis just informed me she and her family aren't coming for Thanksgiving. We always have a lot of people here on Thanksgiving.
    So only it's going to be 13 this year, I think.
    I am sorry to hear that your sister won't be coming. 13 is quite a few, though. Lord willing, my entire nuclear family will be together for Thanksgiving. Woe to any entity that tries to stop that. I have sat through two different meetings, over the last two days at work, where they talked about "limiting your Thanksgiving gatherings, for the good of everyone". It was comical (and deeply saddening) as I heard two people at the top discuss what the new terminology for it all is. Literally, they have invented new terminology for what is going on. I nod and smile. "Yes, Yes, Comrades for the good of everyone".

My family will be together.

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

They can believe it, but they can't make me believe it.
    Michael_Js and Annie like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I am sorry to hear that your sister won't be coming. 13 is quite a few, though. Lord willing, my entire nuclear family will be together for Thanksgiving. Woe to any entity that tries to stop that. I have sat through two different meetings, over the last two days at work, where they talked about "limiting your Thanksgiving gatherings, for the good of everyone". It was comical (and deeply saddening) as I heard two people at the top discuss what the new terminology for it all is. Literally, they have invented new terminology for what is going on. I nod and smile. "Yes, Yes, Comrades for the good of everyone".

My family will be together.

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

They can believe it, but they can't make me believe it.
    Comrades indeed. Communism is already here.

I love having everyone over for the holidays. Makes it really festive and fun.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

https://summit.news/2020/11/16/force...ark-abandoned-

Can't believe they were actually going to use police to hold you down while given the vaccine!

This is serious shit!
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 11-20-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    AquaHull likes this.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links