COV19 Roll call - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

COV19 Roll call

This is a discussion on COV19 Roll call within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Confirmed our second son that lives 150 miles from here tested positive for COV19. He was sure he had it for a few days before ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: COV19 Roll call

Confirmed our second son that lives 150 miles from here tested positive for COV19. He was sure he had it for a few days before test. Says he is doing fine so far. I am sure daughter in law and granddaughter will show up with.
    Michael_Js and SOCOM42 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Prayers up.
    Michael_Js and Eyeball like this.

I hope all you guys and your families who caught the bug are on the mend.

So far, so good here, but I have never been one to get sick much anyways. I take extra vitamin C and Zink along with my regular multi vitamin and Apple Cider Vinegar. I wash my hands and keep things as clean as I can, but I am not disinfecting the house every 5 minutes. I exercise the proper protocols when out and about, i.e. mask and distance. However, I refused to lock myself in the closet and cower in the corner. I still go to some of my favorite restaurants for lunch and I shop when I have too. I would go to the range but for the fact that I can't replace my ammo now.

I guess it may be easier for me since I don't like many people, so it's easy for me to stay away from them. I am perfectly at ease by myself at the house. Was that way when Melissa was alive. We were quite content to be by ourselves.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 11-20-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Felt bad the last few days. Some of the symptoms of covid except the loss of smell or taste. Tested yesterday and was negative. Nurse practitioner said there is a “common cold virus “ going rampant and she’s seeing more and more people being tested but having the “cold”.

With that said a friend of mine had it. He lost taste and smell and even though he’s over it now he said his taste and smell still isn’t right. Told him he stinks anyway so it’s probably for the best. He said he was over it in about 5 days and nothing serious. He’s about 40 in age.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

I sent one of the girls home today because she was sick. No fever or coughing, just nausea and the shits. Her kid had it last week and tested negative so we shall see. 'Tis the season, Fa la la la la, la la la la.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I hope all you guys and your families who caught the bug are on the mend..
    Thanks, my red Dracula eyes are back to their normal baby-blue now..

PS- I saw this piece in the paper the other day about possible immunity, so if ever they come to try to forcibly vaccinate me against my will, I (and all other survivors) can say "Take a hike, we're already immune"..

Prepared One likes this.

New York Finger Lakes. Where real New Yorkers live.
    Both my wife and son have tested positive after a few days of feeling poorly they both took a a downward turn today with fever and loss of sense of smell. So far I have been unaffected but I can’t help but think that it’s just a matter of time. They contracted the virus from a woman who decided to help out at a turkey delivery to dialysis patients even though she knew she wasn’t well and collapsed late in the day. Ended up in emergency and tested positive. She is now on a ventilator. This could be really bad for my family.

This is the latest 2020 Covid-19 chart for the US, deaths peaked in spring then dropped sharply before climbing again in the summer, then there was an autumn dip but now they're on the rise again, I dunno why they're going up and down like that.
    Should be interesting to see if Biden can do anything-

And for comparison this is the UK chart, Boris seemed to have it whupped through the summer but maybe a second wave is coming in now-

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    Last edited by Eyeball; 11-23-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    This is the latest 2020 Covid-19 chart for the US, deaths peaked in spring then dropped sharply before climbing again in the summer, then there was an autumn dip but now they're on the rise again, I dunno why they're going up and down like that.
    Should be interesting to see if Biden can do anything-

And for comparison this is the UK chart, Boris seemed to have it whupped through the summer but maybe a second wave is coming in now-

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    Biden can't even tell his wife from his sister.
    Eyeball, stevekozak and SGG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 46rkl View Post
    Both my wife and son have tested positive after a few days of feeling poorly they both took a a downward turn today with fever and loss of sense of smell. So far I have been unaffected but I can’t help but think that it’s just a matter of time. They contracted the virus from a woman who decided to help out at a turkey delivery to dialysis patients even though she knew she wasn’t well and collapsed late in the day. Ended up in emergency and tested positive. She is now on a ventilator. This could be really bad for my family.
    Wish the nest for your house. Treat like a flue and ride it out. The younger you are the better it should go
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links