Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then ...

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree542Likes

Thread: Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms
    Post 11467441 17 hours ago • View on 8kun
    It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybers...ecurity_Agency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_C._Krebs

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/3359

Krebs cited his children as being a key motivator.

“One of the reasons I’m doing this job is because I’ve got five kids and I want them to have a United States of America,” Krebs said. “I want them to be able to vote, when they get to 18, and have confidence in the process. I want [to secure] the systems and the networks that they’re going to depend upon in the future.

“I’ve got to be able to look at them every morning and say ‘I’m doing this, you know, to ensure that you’ve got something when it’s your time.’ ”
    I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.
    Slippy likes this.
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Super Moderator

I'd say dont put too much stock in it. Weve been led to believe multiple times Trump was setting up the Dems to catch their wrong doing and its happened zero times.

I say clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'd say dont put too much stock in it. Weve been led to believe multiple times Trump was setting up the Dems to catch their wrong doing and its happened zero times.

I say clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    My experience and B.S. radar agrees with you but my deep-seeded hope and desire for righteousness and happy endings wants to believe the story.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I say it's fake, but I hope I am wrong.
    ActionJackson and Murdock67 like this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

This dude form the X22 Report is generally pretty good and reliable. He is a big QAnon guy but I don't hold that against him.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    This dude form the X22 Report is generally pretty good and reliable. He is a big QAnon guy but I don't hold that against him.

would be nice... but also feels like more "wait and see".... it's coming..... keep waiting...... any second now..... a bit longer..... wait for it.... wait for it.... it's almost here.... one more second..... wait for it.... wait for it...... here it comes..... it's coming..... wait for it.....

that pretty much sums up Q so far....
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

The Good Cop

This is just fantasy.
    Has Trump's DOJ, in four years, ever charged or prosecuted any of these alleged "traitors"?

Why then, would they start now, when the game is almost over?

As one gets older, he becomes more cynical, based on things he has witnessed.
    At age 72, I believe almost nothing. Except that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.
    stevekozak, rstanek, Inor and 12 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.
    That is literally the only thing we can be 100% sure of!!

And that reminder really cheered me up!!

We have sen how DOJ , FBI and courts have open worked against Trump . It will not stop. They all live in fear
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    At age 72, I believe almost nothing. Except that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.
    Right on RPD!
    It doesn’t matter who is in the White House, we know who is on the Throne.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links