Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

84K views 1K replies 37 participants last post by  ND_ponyexpress_ 
#1 ·
A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms
Post 11467441 17 hours ago • View on 8kun
It was all a STING, the ballots were watermarked and this man appointed by Trump helped pull it off. Watch the water, watch the lawsuits and the fake ballots TOSSED. This agency was founded AFTER the 2018 Midterms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_and_Infrastructure_Security_Agency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_C._Krebs

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3359

Krebs cited his children as being a key motivator.

"One of the reasons I'm doing this job is because I've got five kids and I want them to have a United States of America," Krebs said. "I want them to be able to vote, when they get to 18, and have confidence in the process. I want [to secure] the systems and the networks that they're going to depend upon in the future.

"I've got to be able to look at them every morning and say 'I'm doing this, you know, to ensure that you've got something when it's your time.' "
I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.

#3 ·
I'd say dont put too much stock in it. Weve been led to believe multiple times Trump was setting up the Dems to catch their wrong doing and its happened zero times.

I say clickbait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My experience and B.S. radar agrees with you but my deep-seeded hope and desire for righteousness and happy endings wants to believe the story.

#6 ·
would be nice... but also feels like more "wait and see".... it's coming..... keep waiting...... any second now..... a bit longer..... wait for it.... wait for it.... it's almost here.... one more second..... wait for it.... wait for it...... here it comes..... it's coming..... wait for it.....

that pretty much sums up Q so far....

#7 ·
This is just fantasy.
Has Trump's DOJ, in four years, ever charged or prosecuted any of these alleged "traitors"?

Why then, would they start now, when the game is almost over?

As one gets older, he becomes more cynical, based on things he has witnessed.
At age 72, I believe almost nothing. Except that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Other than that? Not much.

#9 ·
We have sen how DOJ , FBI and courts have open worked against Trump . It will not stop. They all live in fear

#13 ·
I think we are out of time for "Wait for it"

#14 · (Edited)
My experience with BlockChain Ballots.

I worked a Florida voting precinct on Tuesday.

I observed a most honest vote in my county. We had amazing voting machines that tabulated the vote the instant it was read. Any errors detected were reported to the voter at the time. We did not count the votes after closing because the machines already had the vote totals for all races.

We only sorted the vote sheets by their page number, that is page 1, 2 and 3. We then pulled out all write in ballots for future county hand counting.

If a line was left blank or a race had two selections made instead of just one, the machine gave the voter a chance to clear it up or just to ignore that vote line.

There was a fancy pattern around all four borders of each ballot page. I was puzzled when the machine refused to read one ballot even though I had the voter run it through several times, even backwards. Upon inspection the ballot was properly filled out. Then I noticed a small shred in the middle of the top of the page - a small sliver of the pattern was torn away. The voter had to void that page a get a replacement.

That must have been the blockchain we are hearing about. If one small piece of it is destroyed it breaks its "seal".
So our machine was programmed not to take counterfeit non-blockchain ballots.

However keep in mind that each of the 3,600 counties in the U. S. purchase their own machines from many available models.

#22 ·
After the 2000 vote fiasco in Florida, I believe we now have one of the most secure voting methods in the country.
For in person voting, ID must be shown, the signature pad signed, to receive a ballot. As Jim said, the paper ballots are marked and then fed into the tabulator by the voter.
For absentee voting, a ballot must be requested by the voter, and when received, it must match up to not only the name on the voter roll, but also the signature on file.
Florida started counting absentee ballots weeks ago, so when the polls closed on Tuesday those votes had already been entered into the system.

I voted in person, the 2nd day after early voting began on October 19th.

Reactions: inceptor
#17 ·
A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.
If it's true why haven't they acted and arrested all the dem scum?

#19 · (Edited)
Murdock67: My guess is arrests are waiting for the votes to be certified.
Perhaps this is why Georgia stopped counting yesterday for an Administrative meeting; they are in panic.

I suggest you watch the Greg Hunter video above. This is massive organized treason and sedition. You want to catch them with shit all over themselves.

I have heard it said many times that the most horrifying sound to a sailor is the moan of a steel ship as it is breaking in the middle and the steel is bending from the extreme weight at both ends. I think I hear the Democratic party moaning right now. They know they are going down. They may even lose the House in the end so they will control nothing.

#23 · (Edited)
By training I was a CPA, computer systems Analyst and Paralegal.
I was a systems guy; I only see systems.

As an auditor and CPA, I learned very early that in setting up an honest business system, there was always one goal. That was to make it so that in order to cheat or steal from the system, two persons were required to act together.

The Voting system I participated in (on voting day) did not allow two persons to act together the time I was there.
However, I left before the senior people left. But by that time the ballots had been sealed in bags and were awaiting for transport.

So there was indeed room for fraud because I cannot say there was not room. Could two people come into the main building after hours and make changes? I don't know unless their system is set up to prevent that.

Now we highly suspect fraud in the South end of the state controlled by the Democrats. Do they have a good audit control system? Do they use good fool-proof machines?
Can any machine be hacked and change number counts?

So what I end up with is Florida has 60 counties, with each in charge of their audit systems, each in charge of their machine purchases, etc. And each has an Election Supervisor that must certify the vote as accurate.

My final question is how can a Supervisor certify their county vote if they end up with more ballots than they have as registered voters? Likewise how can a State certify their vote if they have more voters than registered voters? To me this is the key issue. I would wait until the states certify their votes, usually around the 25th of November, and then come out a-gunning for them. That would be Prima-Facia proof of a crime in those areas that fit this problem. Then it comes down to simple math and you can't undo that one. I think they had the math covered until late Tuesday night when they realized they needed a whole lot more fraud and could not hide the true numbers with what they were forced to do after that. Thus the extreme numbers of more ballots than registered voters.

Of course, in the meantime the MSNM, including FOX News, will declare Biden the winner and shut down all talk about court challenges. Then perhaps it might be a good time to take out the grid or insert a new pandemic to black out the legal fight forever.

P.S. Remember that there are two parts to a ballot: the state part and the Federal part. Perhaps the Federal part in that region may be voided by that region and the state part allowed through.

#24 ·
By training I was a CPA, computer systems Analyst and Paralegal.
I was a systems guy; I only saw systems.

As an auditor and CPA, I learned very early that in setting up an honest business system, there was always one goal. That was to make it so that in order to cheat or steal from the system, two persons were required to act together.

The Voting system I participated in (on voting day) did not allow two persons to act together the time I was there.
However, I left before the senior people left. But by that time the ballots had been sealed in bags and were awaiting for transport.

So there was indeed room for fraud because I cannot say there was not room. Could two people come into the main building after hours and make changes? I don't know unless their system is set up to prevent that.

Now we highly suspect fraud in the South end of the state controlled by the Democrats. Do they have a good audit control system? Do they use good fool-proof machines?
Can any machine be hacked and change number counts?

So what I end up with is Florida has 60 counties, with each in charge of their audit systems, each in charge of their machine purchases, etc. And each has an Election Supervisor that must certify the vote as accurate.

My final question is how can a Supervisor certify their county vote if they end up with more ballots that they have as registered voters? Likewise how can a State certify their vote if they have more voters than registered voters? To me this is the key issue. I would wait until the states certify their votes, usually around the 25th of November, and then come out a-gunning for them. That would be Prima-Facia proof of a crime in those areas that fit this problem. Then it comes down to simple math and you can't undo that one. I think they had the math covered until late Tuesday night when they realized they needed a whole lot more fraud and could not hide the true numbers with what they were forced to do after that. Thus the extreme numbers of more ballots than registered voters.

Of course, in the meantime the MSNM, including FOX News, will declare Biden the winner and shut down all talk about court challenges. Then perhaps it might be a good time to take out the grid or insert a new pandemic to black out the legal fight forever.
I fully expect Covid to mysteriously become 10X worse right at the time the challenges are happening.

Attachments

#25 ·
Slight correction. Florida has 67 counties, not 60.
You must originally be from somewhere else.

#27 ·
Back in the day, Florida license plate’s first number identified the county. It was based on population.
I’m familiar with South Florida since I grew up there.
1=Dade
6=Palm Beach
10= Broward

68= Replacement for lost tag.

#29 ·
WI had 250,000 That should have been removed it was not done as the law required. One of those 250,000 is an election official that admitted to being registered in a place she did not live and said so what my "Votes" count.
WI had 250,000 people reg as permanently house bound due to COV19 so vote ID is not required. No one knows who voted for them. It goes on and on. But every last illegal vote will count .

Reactions: stevekozak
#30 · (Edited)
More On The Michigan "Glitch" Problem.

First of all the term glitch makes it sound like the record player got bumped and the needle slid across a part of the song. Nope, not this time.

The"Glitch" was a programing change that moved 35% of the presidential votes to Biden.
Now extend that across the total U. S. Presidential vote and see what you get. Is that a "glitch"?

See Bill Still 6 Minute Video:

#31 ·
I agree that they likely have to wait for the votes to be certified to close the net. I also believe that if trump didn't have a plan to deal with the cheating before the election he doesn't deserve to lead us.... That being said if we had a nickle for every time we were told we have them dead-to-rights and zero-chit-nada came out of it, we could all be living on our own private prepper islands in Belize...

#33 ·
My Projection:

Don't worry Baby, It'll all be fine. This is where I think things are heading:

1. Superman's Cape:

You don't pull on Superman's cape or steal the bacon from Trump. You know what he will do. Especially if he knew you were coming. Unlike most, he will put up one hellova fight.

2. 99% Court Logic:

99% of courts rulings are based on logic. Trump must give them the logic to reveal the magnitude of the problem.
The Supreme court will pick up cases involving a faulty Federal Election in a hertbeat because of the timing to cure it and the importance to the country. Lower courts will be bypassed.

3. Due Dates:

Around Nov. 18th - Counties and states must certify their counts.

December 14th - Electors must vote in the next president.

January 20th - Inaugaration date.

4. Framing the Problem:

Trump must quickly reveal the probability of great fraud but does not have to reveal who did it.

5. The Math:

You can't argue with good numbers. Trump needs to demonstrate:
a) The states have ballots exceeding more than 100% of the
registered voters.
b) The Bedford Formula reveals fraud was present in the Biden votes.
c) Actual video shows huge vote flipping from Trump to Biden.
d) Statistical analysis reveals anomilies in vote correlation between the
president and congressional candidates is unnatural.
e) If the reports of radioactive blockchain watermarks are true, tests
performed on a few sample precints might indicate the level of fraud.

6. Timing:

Trump should make his major appeal after November 18th. That gives the Supreme Court until December 14th to respond. Also by waiting until the county votes are certified those certifying them are commit crimes if the know of unrevealed major fraud.

7. Court's Remedy:

No one knows. But it is probable that they will not take the power to declare the winner as President. They will still preserve the power of the electors to do that.

So at best they can invalidate the vote and call for a new Federal vote. If so they could postpone the inaugaration a few months. My guess is they might leave the interim president problem to the congress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.