Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

This is a discussion on Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well the guy in the video said arrests were under way as the video was being made. Nothing being reported on any news service. I ...

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

Well the guy in the video said arrests were under way as the video was being made. Nothing being reported on any news service. I guess we shall see. I hope it’s true, but until I see people in handcuffs, I’m not holding my breath. Fingers crossed!!!
    Denton, stevekozak and inceptor like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    My experience with BlockChain Ballots.

I worked a Florida voting precinct on Tuesday.

I observed a most honest vote in my county. We had amazing voting machines that tabulated the vote the instant it was read. Any errors detected were reported to the voter at the time. We did not count the votes after closing because the machines already had the vote totals for all races.

We only sorted the vote sheets by their page number, that is page 1, 2 and 3. We then pulled out all write in ballots for future county hand counting.

If a line was left blank or a race had two selections made instead of just one, the machine gave the voter a chance to clear it up or just to ignore that vote line.

There was a fancy pattern around all four borders of each ballot page. I was puzzled when the machine refused to read one ballot even though I had the voter run it through several times, even backwards. Upon inspection the ballot was properly filled out. Then I noticed a small shred in the middle of the top of the page - a small sliver of the pattern was torn away. The voter had to void that page a get a replacement.

That must have been the blockchain we are hearing about. If one small piece of it is destroyed it breaks its "seal".
    So our machine was programmed not to take counterfeit non-blockchain ballots.

However keep in mind that each of the 3,600 counties in the U. S. purchase their own machines from many available models.
    After the 2000 vote fiasco in Florida, I believe we now have one of the most secure voting methods in the country.
    For in person voting, ID must be shown, the signature pad signed, to receive a ballot. As Jim said, the paper ballots are marked and then fed into the tabulator by the voter.
    For absentee voting, a ballot must be requested by the voter, and when received, it must match up to not only the name on the voter roll, but also the signature on file.
    Florida started counting absentee ballots weeks ago, so when the polls closed on Tuesday those votes had already been entered into the system.

I voted in person, the 2nd day after early voting began on October 19th.
    inceptor likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

By training I was a CPA, computer systems Analyst and Paralegal.
    I was a systems guy; I only see systems.

As an auditor and CPA, I learned very early that in setting up an honest business system, there was always one goal. That was to make it so that in order to cheat or steal from the system, two persons were required to act together.

The Voting system I participated in (on voting day) did not allow two persons to act together the time I was there.
    However, I left before the senior people left. But by that time the ballots had been sealed in bags and were awaiting for transport.

So there was indeed room for fraud because I cannot say there was not room. Could two people come into the main building after hours and make changes? I don't know unless their system is set up to prevent that.

Now we highly suspect fraud in the South end of the state controlled by the Democrats. Do they have a good audit control system? Do they use good fool-proof machines?
    Can any machine be hacked and change number counts?

So what I end up with is Florida has 60 counties, with each in charge of their audit systems, each in charge of their machine purchases, etc. And each has an Election Supervisor that must certify the vote as accurate.

My final question is how can a Supervisor certify their county vote if they end up with more ballots than they have as registered voters? Likewise how can a State certify their vote if they have more voters than registered voters? To me this is the key issue. I would wait until the states certify their votes, usually around the 25th of November, and then come out a-gunning for them. That would be Prima-Facia proof of a crime in those areas that fit this problem. Then it comes down to simple math and you can't undo that one. I think they had the math covered until late Tuesday night when they realized they needed a whole lot more fraud and could not hide the true numbers with what they were forced to do after that. Thus the extreme numbers of more ballots than registered voters.

Of course, in the meantime the MSNM, including FOX News, will declare Biden the winner and shut down all talk about court challenges. Then perhaps it might be a good time to take out the grid or insert a new pandemic to black out the legal fight forever.

P.S. Remember that there are two parts to a ballot: the state part and the Federal part. Perhaps the Federal part in that region may be voided by that region and the state part allowed through.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 11-06-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    Chiefster23 and inceptor like this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    By training I was a CPA, computer systems Analyst and Paralegal.
    I was a systems guy; I only saw systems.

As an auditor and CPA, I learned very early that in setting up an honest business system, there was always one goal. That was to make it so that in order to cheat or steal from the system, two persons were required to act together.

The Voting system I participated in (on voting day) did not allow two persons to act together the time I was there.
    However, I left before the senior people left. But by that time the ballots had been sealed in bags and were awaiting for transport.

So there was indeed room for fraud because I cannot say there was not room. Could two people come into the main building after hours and make changes? I don't know unless their system is set up to prevent that.

Now we highly suspect fraud in the South end of the state controlled by the Democrats. Do they have a good audit control system? Do they use good fool-proof machines?
    Can any machine be hacked and change number counts?

So what I end up with is Florida has 60 counties, with each in charge of their audit systems, each in charge of their machine purchases, etc. And each has an Election Supervisor that must certify the vote as accurate.

My final question is how can a Supervisor certify their county vote if they end up with more ballots that they have as registered voters? Likewise how can a State certify their vote if they have more voters than registered voters? To me this is the key issue. I would wait until the states certify their votes, usually around the 25th of November, and then come out a-gunning for them. That would be Prima-Facia proof of a crime in those areas that fit this problem. Then it comes down to simple math and you can't undo that one. I think they had the math covered until late Tuesday night when they realized they needed a whole lot more fraud and could not hide the true numbers with what they were forced to do after that. Thus the extreme numbers of more ballots than registered voters.

Of course, in the meantime the MSNM, including FOX News, will declare Biden the winner and shut down all talk about court challenges. Then perhaps it might be a good time to take out the grid or insert a new pandemic to black out the legal fight forever.
    I fully expect Covid to mysteriously become 10X worse right at the time the challenges are happening.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The Good Cop

Slight correction. Florida has 67 counties, not 60.
    You must originally be from somewhere else.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Nope. Just estimate numbers sometimes.

The Good Cop

Back in the day, Florida license plate’s first number identified the county. It was based on population.
    I’m familiar with South Florida since I grew up there.
    1=Dade
    6=Palm Beach
    10= Broward

68= Replacement for lost tag.

Software 'Glitch' In Michigan Erroneously Gave 1000s Of Votes To Biden; Up To 47 Counties Compromised.

If we multiply 6,000 votes by 47 counties we get 282,000 votes that may have gone to Biden instead of Trump.
    inceptor and stevekozak like this.

WI had 250,000 That should have been removed it was not done as the law required. One of those 250,000 is an election official that admitted to being registered in a place she did not live and said so what my "Votes" count.
    WI had 250,000 people reg as permanently house bound due to COV19 so vote ID is not required. No one knows who voted for them. It goes on and on. But every last illegal vote will count .
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

More On The Michigan "Glitch" Problem.

First of all the term glitch makes it sound like the record player got bumped and the needle slid across a part of the song. Nope, not this time.

The"Glitch" was a programing change that moved 35% of the presidential votes to Biden.
    Now extend that across the total U. S. Presidential vote and see what you get. Is that a "glitch"?

See Bill Still 6 Minute Video:

Last edited by jimcosta; 11-07-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links