Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

This is a discussion on Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; If this story was a meal it's a main course of horsesh*t, a large dollop of bullsh*t served on a bed of goatsh*t covered with ...

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

If this story was a meal it's a main course of horsesh*t, a large dollop of bullsh*t served on a bed of goatsh*t covered with with a healthy does of pigsh*t gravy.

Godspeed.
    Chiefster23 and stevekozak like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    Right on RPD!
    It doesn’t matter who is in the White House, we know who is on the Throne.
    Yes. Regardless of who is in the White House, Our Lord will use him for HIS own purposes, just as He used the cross for His honor and glory and for the benefit of our poor souls.
    If there's no second amendment, they'll be no first amendment for very long either.

I think we are out of time for "Wait for it"
    rice paddy daddy and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

My experience with BlockChain Ballots.

I worked a Florida voting precinct on Tuesday.

I observed a most honest vote in my county. We had amazing voting machines that tabulated the vote the instant it was read. Any errors detected were reported to the voter at the time. We did not count the votes after closing because the machines already had the vote totals for all races.

We only sorted the vote sheets by their page number, that is page 1, 2 and 3. We then pulled out all write in ballots for future county hand counting.

If a line was left blank or a race had two selections made instead of just one, the machine gave the voter a chance to clear it up or just to ignore that vote line.

There was a fancy pattern around all four borders of each ballot page. I was puzzled when the machine refused to read one ballot even though I had the voter run it through several times, even backwards. Upon inspection the ballot was properly filled out. Then I noticed a small shred in the middle of the top of the page - a small sliver of the pattern was torn away. The voter had to void that page a get a replacement.

That must have been the blockchain we are hearing about. If one small piece of it is destroyed it breaks its "seal".
    So our machine was programmed not to take counterfeit non-blockchain ballots.

However keep in mind that each of the 3,600 counties in the U. S. purchase their own machines from many available models.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 11-06-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Chiefster23, Denton and inceptor like this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Last edited by jimcosta; 11-06-2020 at 10:28 AM.
    Robie, hawgrider and ActionJackson like this.

Keep Your Faith – Trump Already Won

This is a great 35 minute video framing the cheating problem and where it is about to go.
    As he says, this is organized Treason and Sedition on a large scale.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    A friend just sent this link to me. Not a known site so it could be "fake news" but if the information is true then it's great news for Trump and the Right!

Supposedly, Trump had his Cybersecurity chief "watermark" some fake ballots to see if they would be counted. Well ... the story is below:

https://wearethene.ws/notable/162658

I hope this isn't a parody site or total B.S. I want it to be completely true! But I've been duped before.
    If it's true why haven't they acted and arrested all the dem scum?
    ActionJackson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    Must See 7 Minute Video

Looks like Google/YouTube did their thing and suppressed more truth. Maybe there's a BitChute link???
    George Soros is Satan's blood relative.

Murdock67: My guess is arrests are waiting for the votes to be certified.
    Perhaps this is why Georgia stopped counting yesterday for an Administrative meeting; they are in panic.

I suggest you watch the Greg Hunter video above. This is massive organized treason and sedition. You want to catch them with shit all over themselves.

I have heard it said many times that the most horrifying sound to a sailor is the moan of a steel ship as it is breaking in the middle and the steel is bending from the extreme weight at both ends. I think I hear the Democratic party moaning right now. They know they are going down. They may even lose the House in the end so they will control nothing.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 11-06-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    Chiefster23 likes this.

Murdock67: This is a new link to the 7 minute video removed by Youtube. Enjoy.

2020 Election Sting Operation Donald Trump BlockChain Security Steve Pieczenik Interview

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links