Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! - Page 18
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

This is a discussion on Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; “Assuming the elections are fair.” Well since they seem to be getting away with their lying, cheating, and stealing, what makes you think that behavior ...

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Sting Operation? Awesome ... If True!!!!

“Assuming the elections are fair.”

Well since they seem to be getting away with their lying, cheating, and stealing, what makes you think that behavior won’t continue or even escalate?
    Prepared One, stevekozak and SGG like this.

The Good Guys Have The Dominion Server

By Bill Still: 11 Minute Video

TenMileHunter likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Apparently Tucker thinks he owns the rights to all of the evidence that Sidney and her team has. No wonder Faux News is flushing itself down the toilet.

NewsMaxx and Breitbart are my sources for news. Conservative News app is a great way to keep up with current news when you’re on the go. Gateway Pundit is another great source.

TMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    We do have a dog in this fight. His name is Donald J. Trump. A good dog to have in a fight as he enjoys the fight. Heck, if there doesn't seem to be one, he'll just pick up his phone, make a tweet and start one.

It's looking like Biden is going to steal the election. I think the lawsuits are going to bring the fraud to light but they'll not stop Biden from stealing the election. Still, I'll bet Trump isn't going to go quietly into the night. Not his style; especially since he's heavily invested in the future of this nation. He spent four years as the leader of the free world. He now knows the ins and outs. He also knows that he got way more votes than did Biden but they were electronically flipped to Biden.

Trump isn't going to go anywhere. I suspect he's going to lead the rebellion. I can't wait for the midterm elections. Assuming the elections are fair.
    If this election gets stolen, why in the hell would you assume mid-term elections would be fair? That is like a group of robbers coming into your house, taking all your valuables, beating you up, raping your wife and kicking your dog, and then the next time they show up you assuming that they are there to bake you a cake and mow your lawn.
    Chiefster23, KUSA and Denton like this.

I’m not holding out much hope for the GA senate run off elections either. They cheated on the presidential election and the Republican state officials signed off on the results. Surely we can assume that the senate elections will just be more of the same. Apparently the GA governor and secretary of state are a part of the democratic party scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I’m not holding out much hope for the GA senate run off elections either. They cheated on the presidential election and the Republican state officials signed off on the results. Surely we can assume that the senate elections will just be more of the same. Apparently the GA governor and secretary of state are a part of the democratic party scam.
    Absolutely critical that we win those seats! But, I fear you may be correct.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Pennsylvania Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit, Setting Stage For Supreme Court Showdown.

"This is another case that appears to be moving quickly to the United State Supreme Court."

Article

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    Pennsylvania Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit, Setting Stage For Supreme Court Showdown.

"This is another case that appears to be moving quickly to the United State Supreme Court."

Article
    If all judges followed the law.... But they dont..
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Trump is Nearly Unstoppable,

11 Minute Video by Bill Still:

Steve40th likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    Trump is Nearly Unstoppable,

11 Minute Video by Bill Still:

He sure is very positive as what is supposed to happen.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links