PA Voter Fraud Proof! - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PA Voter Fraud Proof!

This is a discussion on PA Voter Fraud Proof! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ghey Lindsay... Nothing going to happen. I tried to email him, but nothing. Its no longer an option apparently.. I am overseas, so I emailed ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: PA Voter Fraud Proof!

Ghey Lindsay... Nothing going to happen. I tried to email him, but nothing. Its no longer an option apparently.. I am overseas, so I emailed Tim Scott.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Look carefully at the 3rd candidates number later after more votes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PA Voter Fraud Proof!-gx4rqqf.jpg  

Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mailed-voters/

"The following information’s straight from the PA.gov website and has almost 3.1 million entries. I exported all that information into an Excel sheet, but I was cut off at about 1 million rows, so keep in mind, we’re working with one-third of the whole data set.

So, the first thing I did was to create a column to see if any ballots were mailed out by the government the same day that they were received, filled out, through the mail, by the voter.

It turns out, about 11,000 were filled out by the voter and returned back to the government the same day the government mailed them out to the voter.

I then created a column to see if there and there were any applications that were approved by the government, mailed out by the government, received by the voter, and then filled out by the voter and mailed back to the government on the same day. And there were 8,205 cases of that.

And lastly, I created a column to see if there were any ballots that were received through the mail, filled out before they were even mailed out and received by the government. There were 7,403 cases of that.

If anyone’s able to make sense of these numbers without saying it’s fraud, please let me know in the comments."
    Denton and smokeyquartz like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Don't Tread on Pennsylvania!!!!

All misspellings and name changes are intentional because online surveillance is conducted through keyword searches by WebCrawlers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links