PA Voter Fraud Proof! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PA Voter Fraud Proof!

This is a discussion on PA Voter Fraud Proof! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; More back dating ballots in PA, it's still going on. https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...k-voter-fraud/...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: PA Voter Fraud Proof!

More back dating ballots in PA, it's still going on.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...k-voter-fraud/
    Denton and hawgrider like this.

It's all orchestrated.
    Even the revelations of fraud.

Think about it...
    For two months the left has been conditioned to believe that Donald Trump will not leave office, that he will not conceded under any circumstance. Antifa, and other such operations, have released plans to lay siege to the White House if he won't leave, hoping the National Guard would assist them in removing a tyrant. Of course this was all a propaganda campaign. They need to create the illusion of an illegitimate president. They need to lay the groundwork for a long drawn out battle where Trump looks like he's undone the will of the people. They need the media inundating us with constant updates on how Trump's campaign is filing lawsuit after lawsuit.

And what did they need to do to ensure all this would happen?
    Commit obvious acts of election fraud to trigger their self-fulfilling prophesy.

Trump may indeed legitimately win, but the point wasn't go get Joe Biden in. It was to get Trump out. This whole fiasco taints the election, and they can continue their smear campaign against the president, only now with a stronger push of illegality due to media hype.

It's all planned.
    The war is coming.
    Be ready.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    It's all orchestrated.
    Even the revelations of fraud.

Think about it...
    For two months the left has been conditioned to believe that Donald Trump will not leave office, that he will not conceded under any circumstance. Antifa, and other such operations, have released plans to lay siege to the White House if he won't leave, hoping the National Guard would assist them in removing a tyrant. Of course this was all a propaganda campaign. They need to create the illusion of an illegitimate president. They need to lay the groundwork for a long drawn out battle where Trump looks like he's undone the will of the people. They need the media inundating us with constant updates on how Trump's campaign is filing lawsuit after lawsuit.

And what did they need to do to ensure all this would happen?
    Commit obvious acts of election fraud to trigger their self-fulfilling prophesy.

Trump may indeed legitimately win, but the point wasn't go get Joe Biden in. It was to get Trump out. This whole fiasco taints the election, and they can continue their smear campaign against the president, only now with a stronger push of illegality due to media hype.

It's all planned.
    The war is coming.
    Be ready.
    No matter so wins, it will the winner will be seen as illegitimate.
    You are right. Prepare.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Lets just get the party started. This whole election, even my own ballot in SC, didnt pass the legitimate test.

Now there is enormous proof of fraud. And nothing. All quiet..
    stevekozak likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

The longer these states count the more votes they find for Harris/Biden? Coincidence? I think not. Who among us has any confidence in a system that clearly has been compromised. Be prepared.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The Country needs to take notice of how well Florida did with counting its ballots. I'm proud of how quickly and efficiently my state handled this election process. Hopefully, the rest of the states can get their shit together and quick. Don't need to be waiting 37 days to know who is president like Bush vs. Gore.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The longer these states count the more votes they find for Harris/Biden? Coincidence? I think not. Who among us has any confidence in a system that clearly has been compromised. Be prepared.
    I believe the real shame in all of this is that the youth, like myself, will inevitably lose faith in the election process. I am 23 and am so skeptical of what is going on right now, it makes me sick.
    Prepared One likes this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Georgia is going blue, counting is nearly complete, they have achieved their goal, we are now a third world country, the election process has been compromised and is no longer effective, now what? Tell my children and grandchildren that our country is now a regime and no longer a constitutional republic? Don’t quite know how to process this.....
    Denton likes this.

More dirty USPS employees back dating late ballots in PA. Whistleblower willing to testify, to late ballots being post-dated and processed for illegal counting.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...usps-postmark/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fy-oath-video/
    Denton and stevekozak like this.

I requested a mail in ballot as did my better half. We filled them out and hand carried to supervisor of elections office. Waited a few days then went online to make sure they were tabulated. I never have trusted the USPS but I sure wish our president could’ve been a little more diplomatic about some of the things that he has said and done as to not piss off so many snowflakes. The lefts whole platform was getting rid of him by hook or crook.Just look at who and what they put up against him !!!
    Denton and Chiefster23 like this.
    “ You lying dog face pony soldier”
    JB VP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links