Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Need help

6K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  Bigfoot63 
#1 ·
This is totally outside of my nature and comfort zone. Some of you know that I am currently fighting melanoma cancer. I am back and forth between Atlanna and South Georgia for treatment. The travel expenses have depleted my reserves and I find myself in the position of asking for help. My daughter started a go fund me page to try to help us. Prayers are always welcome and appreciated but at this point in time any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://gf.me/u/y2hw3k

#15 ·
I wish it was more, much more. I understand the struggles, all too well.

As I am of the belief that 'let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food' (or however the saying goes)......look into cancer fighting foods. Not as a replacement for conventional medicine, but as an extra boost. Kale, turmeric (best with pepper), raw garlic, dark green leafy veggies (spinach, raw if possible), blueberries, pomegranates, wild salmon & other fatty fish, and the list goes on.

Also, your mental & spiritual & physical being helps the body fight the toxins as well. Lay your burdens at His feet, don't worry about what may or may not happen, but laugh, get some exercise & fresh air. Surround yourself with positives. Many think it's a bunch of bunk, but it's also well known the power of the mind to do extraordinary things. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond (attitude).

There is also what's called the Budwig protocol diet, that includes quark or cottage cheese and flax oil. In fact there are multitudes of information of different approaches to fighting cancer, but trying to find that info now is like trying to find info on DC corruption.

Well, there's alot more I could say, but ultimately you do what you think is best for you and may God bless you abundantly, Amen

#21 ·
@1skrewsloose, thank you for what you can and did do, I truly appreciate all the prayers and support. Any help would, no matter what form is appreciated. I am assuming that your wife is a survivor ? I Hope I am correct. The C word is for certain a very frightening word. Thanks Again for everything you have done.

#28 ·
Thanks, @Denton, I found a mountain of info on cold laser for cancer treatments. I am already being treated with hot laser to remove the cancer from my liver. I am scheduled for another liver ablation on December 8th. This works good because it is done laproscopily so is minimal invasive and when you get off the bed, the tumor involved is gone and no longer a concern. Fast recovery as well. I Will definitely be asking docs about cold laser too.

Reactions: Denton
#29 ·
Only variant of that stuff I aint been diagonsed with yet.Swear I have fifty pounds of meat cut off my head in the past 20 Years. Now my daughter had a big M. They cut a big chunk our of her back but apparently caught it before sreading...hopefully...but a person just never knows for sure.

#30 ·
The unknown is a frightening experience, but I can only survive the trials and tension by keeping my focus on God. I want to thank everyone who responded with prayers and gifts. You all have shown me what is so often lost to the hustle and bustle of this world. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

#35 ·
My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Hang tuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.