Need help - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Need help

This is a discussion on Need help within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Thanks @ ActionJackson , I appreciate your help and time and prayers. I hope you have a wonderful day and take care of yourselves. Thanks ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Need help

Thanks @ActionJackson , I appreciate your help and time and prayers. I hope you have a wonderful day and take care of yourselves. Thanks again.
    ActionJackson likes this.
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

1skrewsloose, I truly appreciate all the prayers. Nothing is impossible with prayers. GOD is my rock and salvation. I will keep my eye on him and I will be sending prayers back for each and every one. Thanks

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
    Bigfoot63 and JustAnotherNut like this.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    This is totally outside of my nature and comfort zone. Some of you know that I am currently fighting melanoma cancer. I am back and forth between Atlanna and South Georgia for treatment. The travel expenses have depleted my reserves and I find myself in the position of asking for help. My daughter started a go fund me page to try to help us. Prayers are always welcome and appreciated but at this point in time any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://gf.me/u/y2hw3k
    Prayers up. Medicaid was very helpful to some of my kin if you muddle through the red tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    Thanks @JustAnotherNut , I appreciate your help. I Hope you are doing well and all is well.Thanks again
    I wish it was more, much more. I understand the struggles, all too well.

As I am of the belief that 'let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food' (or however the saying goes)......look into cancer fighting foods. Not as a replacement for conventional medicine, but as an extra boost. Kale, turmeric (best with pepper), raw garlic, dark green leafy veggies (spinach, raw if possible), blueberries, pomegranates, wild salmon & other fatty fish, and the list goes on.

Also, your mental & spiritual & physical being helps the body fight the toxins as well. Lay your burdens at His feet, don't worry about what may or may not happen, but laugh, get some exercise & fresh air. Surround yourself with positives. Many think it's a bunch of bunk, but it's also well known the power of the mind to do extraordinary things. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond (attitude).

There is also what's called the Budwig protocol diet, that includes quark or cottage cheese and flax oil. In fact there are multitudes of information of different approaches to fighting cancer, but trying to find that info now is like trying to find info on DC corruption.

Well, there's alot more I could say, but ultimately you do what you think is best for you and may God bless you abundantly, Amen

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Prayers up. Medicaid was very helpful to some of my kin if you muddle through the red tape.
    Thank you, I am able to get some help from Medicaid but as there are thousands of people in the same situation, it is hit or miss. I don't rule out any avenue. Again I really really appreciate all the prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    I wish it was more, much more. I understand the struggles, all too well.

As I am of the belief that 'let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food' (or however the saying goes)......look into cancer fighting foods. Not as a replacement for conventional medicine, but as an extra boost. Kale, turmeric (best with pepper), raw garlic, dark green leafy veggies (spinach, raw if possible), blueberries, pomegranates, wild salmon & other fatty fish, and the list goes on.

Also, your mental & spiritual & physical being helps the body fight the toxins as well. Lay your burdens at His feet, don't worry about what may or may not happen, but laugh, get some exercise & fresh air. Surround yourself with positives. Many think it's a bunch of bunk, but it's also well known the power of the mind to do extraordinary things. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond (attitude).

There is also what's called the Budwig protocol diet, that includes quark or cottage cheese and flax oil. In fact there are multitudes of information of different approaches to fighting cancer, but trying to find that info now is like trying to find info on DC corruption.

Well, there's alot more I could say, but ultimately you do what you think is best for you and may God bless you abundantly, Amen
    Agree! I am exploring the diet and change lifestyle. I try meeting every sunrise with positivity and God. I had not heard of the cottage cheese and flax oil, I will check on this. My favorite part of all this is to wander around the homestead bare foot so as to better recharge from the energy God has imparted on the earth. I appreciate the smallest of things more and more. I try not to miss anything or take anything for granted. We are only promised the day we are in... not tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

Super Moderator

Cold laser. Google it to find a doc near you.
    Not kidding. I’m still typing, aren’t I?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I hate the "C" word, got a call at work one time from my wife that the doc called and said she had breast cancer. Saddest day in my life.

It is really good that we have support in these trying times. wish I could have been able to send you more $$.

My wife goes to prayer group every week, she will put you on the list.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 10-23-2020 at 12:31 AM.
    Michael_Js and ActionJackson like this.

Bump for good cause

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links