Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Seattle police officers leave department in mass exodus

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Piratesailor 
#1 ·
Who can blame them?

https://mynorthwest.com/2236407/rantz-seattle-police-exodus/

At least 118 Seattle police officers separated from the department, the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH has confirmed. In September alone, 39 officers left the force when the typical number for that month is between 5 and 7. Even new recruits are leaving.

There are now only about 1,200 officers in service for the entire city, the lowest it's been in two decades. And even this number is misleading. Many officers are using their accrued sick time as they begin their escape to other agencies or wait for retirement.

more at the link above.

#3 ·
The damn shame of it is that too many of Seattle Law Enforcement Officer bowed to the evil lawmakers of Seattle over the last 50 years and because of the the 3 P's...(Pay, Pension and Perks) many of these same law enforcement officers violated their Oath to the US Constitution, violated citizens rights, enforced unconstitutional laws and helped create the monster/cess-pool that they are now leaving.

Yes, the lawmakers are to blame but without the enforcement arm of the lawmakers, much of this never would happen.

Dr Frankenstein created the monster and the monster is turning on the creator....

#5 ·
The damn shame of it is that too many of Seattle Law Enforcement Officer bowed to the evil lawmakers of Seattle over the last 50 years and because of the the 3 P's...(Pay, Pension and Perks) many of these same law enforcement officers violated their Oath to the US Constitution, violated citizens rights, enforced unconstitutional laws and helped create the monster/cess-pool that they are now leaving.

Yes, the lawmakers are to blame but without the enforcement arm of the lawmakers, much of this never would happen.

Dr Frankenstein created the monster and the monster is turning on the creator....
A like event is happening in Columbus, Ohio. A black Lt . . . she just got her 25 year pin . . . so in her words she is now "bullet proof" and has penned a "tell all" book on the racial disparity . . . unfairness . . . bigotry . . . etc the CPD has had all along.

Oh . . . yeah . . . and its inherent "systemic racism" which is the root cause of all the strife within Columbus, Ohio.

She has the appearance of a trunkless elephant . . . and roots for the transformation of the CPD into less "policing" and more "community assisting" . . . whatever the heck that means.

But she is typical of those who don't do their jobs . . . just look for a loophole where they can profit big dollars from their employer . . . Amazon is trying to pawn her book off for 10 bucks each.

May God bless,
Dwight

#6 ·
Well, of course the cops are leaving in droves. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where this was going to end up. But, true to form for the liberal left and those that keep voting for them. And @Slippy is right, the police rank and file contributed to this insanity for decades without regard to the consequences. You can't keep voting for the free shit without eventually having to pay the price.

#9 ·
Yeah.. read this the other day. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to understand why. Happening all over the country for a a variety of reasons.

So I’ll say what maybe needs to be said about LEO’s and with that, also now that’s my father was a NYPD detective and I have a LEO family..

AFter seeing what is going on in SF recently (yesterday) and the cops basically standing down and only “evacuating” the patriots, not going after Antifa, as well as what is taking place in the majority of cities, LEO’s need to very soon decide what side of the law and America they are on. If they don’t they may find the blue lives matter movement pulled out from under them.

Yeah yeah yeah... it’s the leadership and not the rank and file. Well, the rank and file, since they are a large group, better make it known where they stand and soon. They can remove their leaderships by a number of non-violent actions. They have a variety of organizations and unions that can issue no confidence votes all the way up to and including a complete strike.

I bring this up after seeing SF yesterday and what has happened in Denver. In Denver it wasn’t just the murder it was when the Denver cops stood down and let Antifa attack a peaceful rally a couple of months ago. I have family there that have witnessed this and more.

I support the police.. but only if they support me and not antifa/blm.

Period.

#10 ·
I would like to read that every last one of their LEO quit and moved away.

Reactions: inceptor
#11 ·
A while back, I read an article about Minneapolis. After decimating their police, the city council and many citizens in the burbs were complaining about the lack of police response. Gee, I wonder how that happened? :vs_worry:

I expect the same thing will happen in Seattle and Portland too. I'm sorry but if I'm at work and some people are trying to seal the building so I can be burned alive, well, I'm not sure I would stay in that job.

#12 ·
This week I was in a small town auto parts store. A man was exiting after stealing some items. One employee told the manager. Manger said let it go. Police will not respond, even if one did he will not be charged . And we will catch hell for the DA and Mayor.
I was a bit shocked as I was paying for $400 in parts I ask him "so I could just walk out with all this" he said pretty much. But we won't help you carry it all.

Reactions: Mad Trapper
#13 ·
#16 ·
Personally, at this point in time in America, I think all the good cops in these liberal cities need to either retire, resign or go on strike to let the politicians and conservative Americans know where they stand.. on the correct side.

LEO’s better decide soon. Radical or conservative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.