Is Canada Headed Toward Total Tyranny?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Is Canada Headed Toward Total Tyranny? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This is more than simply unbelievable and it sounds as if it won’t be isolated to Canada. https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...s-for-refusers Canadians need to prepare....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Is Canada Headed Toward Total Tyranny?

Super Moderator

This is more than simply unbelievable and it sounds as if it won’t be isolated to Canada.
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...s-for-refusers

Canadians need to prepare.
    SOCOM42, RedLion, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I don't think it's too far fetched to think something similar would happen right here, should Kamala get in.
    Denton likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Super Moderator

Meh. I dont trust any website with ads that say "Find out how to XYZ with this one simple fix"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    This is more than simply unbelievable and it sounds as if it won’t be isolated to Canada.
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...s-for-refusers

Canadians need to prepare.
    The place has been ridden with commie turds for as long as I can remember, they breed and that spawn just adds to the pile of dung and more spawn.

Myself I have relatives that live in Toronto, Hamilton and Montreal, the last time I was there I beat the living shit out of one who is a devout commie.

I will not go into what he said about the USA and our military.

There was a warrant out for assault on me at the time, did not fly into country ever after even after it was withdrawn,

use to fly up to Queerbeck and stay at the Chateau Frontenac in Montréal for weekends with my wife, fly up Friday afternoon and back Sunday evening.

I did carry a gun (Walther 380 PPKs) with me at all times, had a perfect hidey hole for it in the plane to get past the customs inspectors at both ends.

They were not as fussy as they are today, just asked a few questions, purpose of visit and if I brought any veggies or fruits in, always said my wife was a fruit.

Not once in 12 years of going there did they ever inspect our baggage, left the suitcases open on the wing for the inspector.

I understand from fusion center intel that a lot of guns and ammo are being smuggled into Canada.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 10-14-2020 at 02:48 PM.
    Denton, Michael_Js and SGG like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Meh. I dont trust any website with ads that say "Find out how to XYZ with this one simple fix"

Perhaps you are correct. Time will tell.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

I did a search to see if anyone had reported this. I found nothing.
    Denton and Sasquatch like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    I did a search to see if anyone had reported this. I found nothing.
    If a Canadian politician spoke to Hal, would MSM report it?
    inceptor likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Scary stuff, if true.

Full debt forgiveness in exchange for zero asset ownership for the rest of your life, and a compulsion to follow a vaccination schedule that will make you one of the "elite" who can ignore lockdowns.
    If that doesn't sound like full blown communism, what else could?

Load up those guns, Cana.... oh, wait...
    Um...
    Lube up those buns Canada!
    Last edited by Kauboy; 10-14-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: thought up a better pun.... :-)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    If a Canadian politician spoke to Hal, would MSM report it?
    No but you can bet someone would have leaked it to others. Major lockdowns and the talk of camps is definitely newsworthy. I remember early on something in the news that they were considering this but it didn't pan out.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    No but you can bet someone would have leaked it to others. Major lockdowns and the talk of camps is definitely newsworthy. I remember early on something in the news that they were considering this but it didn't pan out.
    I hope you are right.
    inceptor likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links