If President Trump owes money to a foreign power...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on If President Trump owes money to a foreign power... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; He could be declared a risk to national security. What then? I just can't stomach the thought of a Democratic presidency, even though I'm trying ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: If President Trump owes money to a foreign power...

He could be declared a risk to national security.

What then? I just can't stomach the thought of a Democratic presidency, even though I'm trying to harden myself to the possibility.

If he does owe money to a foreign power, I believe he just handed the opposition a powerful tool to aid in his defeat. And I resent that he may have been that stupid.

So, speculating, what will be the results of this? What contingency plan is possible?

Even if proven he does not owe money, we know the progressive types will continue to repeat the lie until it becomes truth.

So, what ideas or thoughts do forum members have on this?

If he does..so what... in teh last three years has he done ANYTHING that would lead you to believe he is owned by a foreign government
    Robie and Chiefster23 like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    If he does..so what... in teh last three years has he done ANYTHING that would lead you to believe he is owned by a foreign government
    Nope. But if I had the only vote that counted, I wouldn't be worried about the election outcome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    Nope. But if I had the only vote that counted, I wouldn't be worried about the election outcome.
    Maybe a link to what you are talking about. Who does he supposedly "owe"?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    SOCOM42 and inceptor like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Upon taking the presidency he divested himself of all business holdings, therefore he has no debt.

How about biden? seems the chinks own him and his family, the corrupt bastards that they are.

My scale is graduated in the things Trump has done for the country compared to the demonrats.

HE GETS MY VOTE!

Same old tired SH#$* from the left. They could at least do something that would surprise us.
    “ You lying dog face pony soldier”
    JB VP

If I had to worry about something, I wouldn't worry about who Trump owes money to. As much time, effort and money the left has put into getting Trump over the last 5 years, something would have come out by now.

What I'd worry about is....how and why would the NYT have access to what is supposed to be confidential information?

The IRS proved during the Obama administration they couldn't be trusted: (Lois Lerner)

If you were applying for a job and found out your tax returns were being viewed by your potential employer....wouldn't you be concerned?
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Must be why he doesn't take his salary and donates it to charity.

My question is how did Sleepy Joe come out of office with a 220k salary a multimillionaire? Who bought and paid him off? It's not like Trump gave a terrorist nation a whole airplane load of cash. Sell uranium to our enemies. What about Basement Joe's kids overseas dealings??
    inceptor and SOCOM42 like this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    He could be declared a risk to national security.

What then? I just can't stomach the thought of a Democratic presidency, even though I'm trying to harden myself to the possibility.

If he does owe money to a foreign power, I believe he just handed the opposition a powerful tool to aid in his defeat. And I resent that he may have been that stupid.

So, speculating, what will be the results of this? What contingency plan is possible?

Even if proven he does not owe money, we know the progressive types will continue to repeat the lie until it becomes truth.

So, what ideas or thoughts do forum members have on this?
    Since we have no facts either way except the reports from the proven liars in the media, I'll just not fan the flames of this latest baseless attack. I will say the fact that biden has released his taxes today is only meant as a distraction to take attention away from the fact he refuses a drug test and refuses to be checked for electronic devices before the debate tonight. He has also requested two breaks during the debate, 30 minutes apart. lmao.
    Black 5 likes this.

The fact of the matter is that China owns sooo much of the US debt, I think it's a moot point. And is STILL buying US debt. Kinda makes you wonder, hmmm?
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links