Suggestions? Conservative Email Sites
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Suggestions? Conservative Email Sites within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; As most people do ... I have several email addresses I've accumulated over the years. I think I still have an "America Online" email from ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By ActionJackson
  • 1 Post By pikepole20
  • 3 Post By Michael_Js
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 2 Post By soyer38301
  • 1 Post By ActionJackson
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 1 Post By stowlin

Thread: Suggestions? Conservative Email Sites

As most people do ... I have several email addresses I've accumulated over the years. I think I still have an "America Online" email from decades ago but I haven't checked recently. I have a Comcast, Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, Live and probably a couple of others I have almost never used (or use).

Anyway, a few years ago, I got tired of getting so much junk mail that I signed up with a company called Mail.com because they were supposed to be good at reducing and blocking junk mail. I pay an annual fee. I've been using them for at least 10 years (if not longer). I also have an address with Reagan.com (another annual fee). I use this site for strictly conservative news and family interactions. The Mail.com email is more for business and general use.

Well, Mail.com's main page offers the latest "news" and events. But it's all Libtard, woke, SJW nonsense and I'm tired of it being pushed in my face. I'm NOT INTERESTED in wokeness, BLM, anti-cop, pro-Biden rhetoric. So I want to dump this company but I don't want everything going to my Reagan.com address.

Do you have a recommendation for a good, solid, conservative-based email server?
    pikepole20 likes this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Tagged for interest. I am in the same boat. I have Gmail and outlook. Dumped yahoo.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    ActionJackson likes this.

I use Protonmail.com You can do limited for free..I have their free VPN and paid e-mail...they are doing a Beta on a calendar and also a storage site...

Peace,
    Michael J.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

I have 4 emails that I use for different things.
    Yahoo is for junk use
    Hotmail (now Outlook) is for general use
    GMail is for my veteran stuff (I am an officer in several veteran organizations and use email a lot)
    And Juno, which is the only one that charges a monthly fee.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

+1 for Protonmail. No hype/add just solid email service.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ActionJackson and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I have 4 emails that I use for different things.
    Yahoo is for junk use
    Hotmail (now Outlook) is for general use
    GMail is for my veteran stuff (I am an officer in several veteran organizations and use email a lot)
    And Juno, which is the only one that charges a monthly fee.
    Does Juno plaster a bunch of leftist crap on their main-page? I can live with a site that doesn't offer any news at all. That's fine. But this Mail.com almost always has a group of BLM idiots or some other SJW "news" in my face the moment I sign in.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Does Juno plaster a bunch of leftist crap on their main-page? I can live with a site that doesn't offer any news at all. That's fine. But this Mail.com almost always has a group of BLM idiots or some other SJW "news" in my face the moment I sign in.
    No, their news content is from Newsner, weather from Accuweather.
    I don't bother with it anyway.

It costs $29/month now, much more than the $9.95 of 20 years ago.
    The ONLY reason I keep it is because it works with dial-up. We still have a landline, and with my Old computer with modem, and Juno I can still have internet when a Cat 5 hurricane takes out all trappings of modern society for a period of weeks.

A side benefit is there are some web forums that will not register people who have free email. One of my AK47 forums is like that, I can't remember which one off the top of my head.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 09-17-2020 at 03:29 PM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

i have my own website so my own email address.. it allows me unlimited emails so I can have [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] sonsname @xxxx.com

check out lonex.com get a url and set a email address
    Be a Berean

This. Works well

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
    I use Protonmail.com You can do limited for free..I have their free VPN and paid e-mail...they are doing a Beta on a calendar and also a storage site...

Peace,
    Michael J.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Sponsored Links