The Religion of COVID
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Religion of COVID

This is a discussion on The Religion of COVID within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; It seems that COVID has bred a new group of religious zealots. Designer masks, children wearing face shields, people shaming others for not wearing masks, ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: The Religion of COVID

The Religion of COVID

It seems that COVID has bred a new group of religious zealots. Designer masks, children wearing face shields, people shaming others for not wearing masks, schools churches, small businesses, sporting events, riots, protests blah blah blah.

This is some FUBAR stuff...

Name:  223560_5_.png
Views: 25
Size:  233.5 KB

Super Moderator

I believe this Covid religion is an offshoot of the Liberal religion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    KUSA, Michael_Js, Denton and 6 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Liberalism is rooted in Satanisim
    Michael_Js, Denton, KUSA and 5 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I believe this Covid religion is an offshoot of the Liberal religion.

Really? Last time I looked, we have a Republican president heading up the Covid response in the US. My state is completely controlled by Republicans yet still had mandatory stay at home, mandatory masks, etc.
    ActionJackson likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Really? Last time I looked, we have a Republican president heading up the Covid response in the US. My state is completely controlled by Republicans yet still had mandatory stay at home, mandatory masks, etc.
    You clearly dont get it.

SGG, Chiefster23, inceptor and 2 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

I’m thinking Me-Maw Ivy shot herself in the political foot with her mandatory crap. That’s the way people at work are feeling.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I’m thinking Me-Maw Ivy shot herself in the political foot with her mandatory crap. That’s the way people at work are feeling.
    That is the way we feel here. So like 400,000 people went to the Sturvis rally and one person got sick & died. How come this "experiment" didn't wake up our politicians... both left & right? Open up our country! If you are elderly and/or have underlying conditions (like that person who died), then yes... take special precautions.
    Last edited by Redneck; 09-14-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Super Moderator

That is the way we feel here. So like 400,000 people went to the Sturvis rally and one person got sick & died. How come this "experiment" didn't wake up our politicians... both left & right? Open up our country! If you are elderly and have underlying conditions (like that person who died), then yes... take special precautions.
    That’s the way most at work feel, including me.
    Give me the information so that I may set my own course. Don’t set the course for me.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    It seems that COVID has bred a new group of religious zealots. Designer masks, children wearing face shields, people shaming others for not wearing masks, schools churches, small businesses, sporting events, riots, protests blah blah blah.

This is some FUBAR stuff...
    Also Sasquach who said, "I believe this Covid religion is an offshoot of the Liberal religion. "

I'm super glad to hear you guys using the word, "religion". I use this all the time as in "the Secular Humanist Religion", "the Secular Humanist Cult", "Political Correctness Cult", ... . It is one thing to hold metaphysical and religious beliefs, it is quite another to be a zealot. The zealot (of anything) has gone irrational. It is some dangerous form of OCD psychological disorder. University professors though considered to be intelligent are often one-trick-ponies who are total loons when it comes to their mental health; they are sick; they are totally obsessed with spreading the word of "Holy Materialism" the canon of their "Secular Humanist Utopia". Think about how difficult it would be to find a rational professor in a university Psychology Dept or Sociology Dept! I am decidedly over-educated and really, really do not like being preached-at. I got a belly-full of that at a fundamentalist Church when a child, then went to university to get yet another dose of screaming and psycho-Bob crazy crap.

I'm working remote today, gotta get back to doing techie-stuff (remotely). I'm not even remotely happy about this.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-14-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    Denton, Slippy, Inor and 2 others like this.

The Good Cop

Slippy’s graphic came from the Babylonbee, an excellent satire website.
    I follow their Facebook page, it is hilarious.
    Denton, Slippy, Michael_Js and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links