The Religion of COVID - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Religion of COVID

This is a discussion on The Religion of COVID within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper Liberalism is rooted in Satanisim >"God, I pray thy m60 will tear em" >tfw...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: The Religion of COVID

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Liberalism is rooted in Satanisim
    >"God, I pray thy m60 will tear em"
    >tfw
    ActionJackson likes this.

You can bet , that last 4 days in WI ,IL,IN,KY and TN a rather large group of Motorcycle riders did their very best to ignore every last rule. But we did so safely and wish respect for others. The only people put at risk were will participants. This was a ride not a bar hop.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Slippy’s graphic came from the Babylonbee, an excellent satire website.
    I follow their Facebook page, it is hilarious.
    Yes! And often times the satire is so dang true!
    Denton, Inor, Michael_Js and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I've heard them called the Cult Covidians. Seems appropriate.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Really? Last time I looked, we have a Republican president heading up the Covid response in the US. My state is completely controlled by Republicans yet still had mandatory stay at home, mandatory masks, etc.
    Yup. Our Republican Governor enacted Draconian measures as well. Banned church gatherings, etc. Still ... not as bad as other states. Here in the town I'm in many folks didn't take it seriously at all. I wore a mask for about 10 minutes total since the Chinese Cold was announced.
    Denton, Slippy, Michael_Js and 1 others like this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Slippy’s graphic came from the Babylonbee, an excellent satire website.
    I follow their Facebook page, it is hilarious.
    Some folks just don't know and they freak out.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I just checked into a Hilton Garden Inn, very few cars in the lot and no one in the lobby. The clerk was wearing a mask and said nothing to me about not wearing one, in fact she was very friendly and we joked about something or another. The counter had a large piece of plexiglass between customer and clerk.

Went to my room and immediately grabbed the ice bucket in search of ice. The "manager" saw me looking around for the ice machine and came running up to me with a cheap paper mask and told me that I needed a mask. I chuckled and softly told him "no-thankyou" I only want some ice. He went on to tell me it was "LAW".

I mentioned that no one was nearby UNTIL he came traipsing up to me waving a cheap blue paper mask around like some mask fairy. He was obviously offended and turned around quickly and went back to his office. His clerk chuckled. What a sensitive fag. I'll use the safety lock on the door tonight for sure.

This shit is getting real old.
    Denton, Pobilly Duke, Inor and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I just checked into a Hilton Garden Inn, very few cars in the lot and no one in the lobby. The clerk was wearing a mask and said nothing to me about not wearing one, in fact she was very friendly and we joked about something or another. The counter had a large piece of plexiglass between customer and clerk.

Went to my room and immediately grabbed the ice bucket in search of ice. The "manager" saw me looking around for the ice machine and came running up to me with a cheap paper mask and told me that I needed a mask. I chuckled and softly told him "no-thankyou" I only want some ice. He went on to tell me it was "LAW".

I mentioned that no one was nearby UNTIL he came traipsing up to me waving a cheap blue paper mask around like some mask fairy. He was obviously offended and turned around quickly and went back to his office. His clerk chuckled. What a sensitive fag. I'll use the safety lock on the door tonight for sure.

This shit is getting real old.
    That manager is the reason you need to make an immediate trip to the grocery store. Pick up a loaf of bread, some butter and some good cheese (plus whatever else strikes your fancy). Then, go back to your hotel room and make grilled cheese sammiches on your in-room steam iron. Steam iron grilled cheese sammiches taste delicious and the manager will be forced to buy a new iron for the room because he will never be able to get the butterfat out of that one!

Bon appetit!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

On our ride. Motel had required state posted signs but in lobby most staff did not seem to care. They had coffee in the lobby. pool was closed but they provide us with space on the patio to meet a talk at night. All restaurants were doing plenty of business.
    We encountered no one with an attitude of any kind. We did see some that wore a mask at all times in and out of the motel. Of course it is not often anyone comes up to a group of riders and starts anything. Two HD dealerships we visited made it a point not to notice a mask or not.
    Now none of us wanted to piss people off, or go out of our way to make others uncomfortable. Just as we did not want anyone in our face about what we were doing we did not wish to get on anyone's case either. We hand a lot of people as is normal curious about what we were doing were we came from. We explain it and they seem amazed. Some are shocked so many would ride in from all over to meet up and ride year after year.
    Just a same shot of the crew at Patti's waiting on food. As you can see pretty relaxed

The Religion of COVID-c9849f02ad06599083d860d03155b811.jpg
    Slippy, Denton, Inor and 8 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Chicom lab researcher at Wuhon who escaped to USA reiterates that Chinese Covid-19 was manufactured and released by Chinese military.

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X19xByXZglR
    Denton, AquaHull, Slippy and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links