BLM/Antifa branching out?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on BLM/Antifa branching out? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So it's wildfire season in the west....same thing every year. Hot dry weather makes combustible brush and a tinderbox, maybe add some winds and you ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: BLM/Antifa branching out?

So it's wildfire season in the west....same thing every year. Hot dry weather makes combustible brush and a tinderbox, maybe add some winds and you have disasters. This is not uncommon for us in the west.
    Here in Washington state about 99% of fires are in Eastern Washington, and the Western side is kinda protected by the mountain range, marine air from the Puget Sound & Pacific, higher populations and rain 9 months of the year usually keeps us rather safe. Although there have been a few years with months of no rain creating drought conditions and higher than normal temps that have also created fire conditions.

BUT for the last few days there have been 58 fires in Pierce county alone, including the Bonney Lake fire that is about 800 acres & only 20% contained. There was also the Graham fire, though much smaller than Bonney Lake.....but both had level 3 evacuation orders. I believe the Graham fire is now out and people are allowed back home...if they still have one to go too. There are also reports of smaller fires in King and Thurston counties, plus several small brush fires with one near Hwy 512 and I-5(Tacoma/Lakewood area), another near where Hwy 512 becomes Hwy 167 (Puyallup area) and the other day a fire near Hwy 167 and Hwy 410 interchange that closed both hwys and has since been put out (the Bonney Lake/Sumner Grade fire is further east along Hwy 410). All of these are just some of the fires that have been happening in this area alone.

I am on Facebook and a member of several neighborhood groups, and follow the Sheriff, Fire Dept, Police and other similar pages....to keep up on the local news & happenings that don't always make it on Seattle news stations. Anyway, that being said....I've seen alot of different reports of fires happening, which seems strange even with the current weather conditions. Strange enough that I and many others have been wondering if many of these fires have been purposely set. The one in the Puyallup area was, and the guy has been arrested and may also be responsible for the other in Tacoma/Lakewood. Then somebody reported their security camera caught someone pull up in a car and start a fire in their field. And another post....which I've not been able to verify the origin......says there have been drinking glasses with paper in them, left along roadsides and other areas......that the sun on the glass will heat the paper enough to catch, then set the surrounding brush on fire.

Now....the one guy that's been arrested already is responsible for atleast one, possibly two of the fires and maybe a few more (I'm guessing, since he seems to like setting fires along the freeways, but probably not more than 5)....but I doubt he's the one on the security camera, or that he's responsible for the majority of fires.

IF (big IF) that glass & paper trick is true and several of them around that is more suspicious of a group involvement than a single person. I had started wondering if BLM/Antifa had changed up their tactics and followed thru on the threat of 'coming to a neighborhood near you"......by maybe starting the majority of these fires. I do know that when they had first said that several months ago, the crime rate has skyrocketed and at one time the theory was to test police presence and responses.

Anyway, I was thinking my suspicious brain was going full speed off track.....until I had seen several other comments saying the same thing.....is this the work of BLM/Antifa??

Super Moderator

Tried my best to read that. Got me cross eyed. Break it up with paragraphs!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Must be Trump's fault.
    JustAnotherNut and Michael_Js like this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    May not be his fault. Often forum displays it like that and even if you edit to fix it. Comes right back posted like that.
    Fires are being set. I do not want anyone killed but for all I care Burn CA to the ground. Generation of pocketing tax dollars meant to protect land has lead to the fire problems . Then CA sues everyone else. Burn it , burn it all. No the rest of America does not need CA or anything it has to offer.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    May not be his fault. Often forum displays it like that and even if you edit to fix it. Comes right back posted like that.
    Fires are being set. I do not want anyone killed but for all I care Burn CA to the ground. Generation of pocketing tax dollars meant to protect land has lead to the fire problems . Then CA sues everyone else. Burn it , burn it all. No the rest of America does not need CA or anything it has to offer.
    OK about Kommiefornia, but she's talking about western WA - now, many many leftist liberal there - and ALL the political un-leaders are demonrat leftists...but...not KA, but WA

Peace,
    Michael J.
    JustAnotherNut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    So it's wildfire season in the west....same thing every year. Hot dry weather makes combustible brush and a tinderbox, maybe add some winds and you have disasters. This is not uncommon for us in the west.
    Here in Washington state about 99% of fires are in Eastern Washington, and the Western side is kinda protected by the mountain range, marine air from the Puget Sound & Pacific, higher populations and rain 9 months of the year usually keeps us rather safe. Although there have been a few years with months of no rain creating drought conditions and higher than normal temps that have also created fire conditions.

BUT for the last few days there have been 58 fires in Pierce county alone, including the Bonney Lake fire that is about 800 acres & only 20% contained. There was also the Graham fire, though much smaller than Bonney Lake.....but both had level 3 evacuation orders. I believe the Graham fire is now out and people are allowed back home...if they still have one to go too. There are also reports of smaller fires in King and Thurston counties, plus several small brush fires with one near Hwy 512 and I-5(Tacoma/Lakewood area), another near where Hwy 512 becomes Hwy 167 (Puyallup area) and the other day a fire near Hwy 167 and Hwy 410 interchange that closed both hwys and has since been put out (the Bonney Lake/Sumner Grade fire is further east along Hwy 410). All of these are just some of the fires that have been happening in this area alone.

I am on Facebook and a member of several neighborhood groups, and follow the Sheriff, Fire Dept, Police and other similar pages....to keep up on the local news & happenings that don't always make it on Seattle news stations. Anyway, that being said....I've seen alot of different reports of fires happening, which seems strange even with the current weather conditions. Strange enough that I and many others have been wondering if many of these fires have been purposely set. The one in the Puyallup area was, and the guy has been arrested and may also be responsible for the other in Tacoma/Lakewood. Then somebody reported their security camera caught someone pull up in a car and start a fire in their field. And another post....which I've not been able to verify the origin......says there have been drinking glasses with paper in them, left along roadsides and other areas......that the sun on the glass will heat the paper enough to catch, then set the surrounding brush on fire.

Now....the one guy that's been arrested already is responsible for atleast one, possibly two of the fires and maybe a few more (I'm guessing, since he seems to like setting fires along the freeways, but probably not more than 5)....but I doubt he's the one on the security camera, or that he's responsible for the majority of fires.

IF (big IF) that glass & paper trick is true and several of them around that is more suspicious of a group involvement than a single person. I had started wondering if BLM/Antifa had changed up their tactics and followed thru on the threat of 'coming to a neighborhood near you"......by maybe starting the majority of these fires. I do know that when they had first said that several months ago, the crime rate has skyrocketed and at one time the theory was to test police presence and responses.

Anyway, I was thinking my suspicious brain was going full speed off track.....until I had seen several other comments saying the same thing.....is this the work of BLM/Antifa??
    We are engulfed with fires, level II and III, throughout Oregon. Several investigations/arrests have already been made of intentional arson. Part and parcel of overwhelming the system.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Actually I did, with 6 paragraphs...does it not read that way? But I'll admit that most of my posts are later in the evening after having been up since 4 to 6am, so I'm tired and probably cross eyed by then. What's da matta, you can't read late night gibberish??? Nevermind, I'll try it again........

It's late summer and the west is in the middle of it's normal fire season. Here in Washington state, our worst fires are usually in the Eastern half of the state.....but the west side will occasionally have a few here too though not nearly as big or destructible as the east side. (with me so far?)

I'm a member of several local FB groups that report alot more local news and happenings that's going on in my neighborhood & surrounding communities that doesn't make the 6 o'clock news. From which there have been several reports of smaller fires, including one that was purposefully started in someone's field that was caught on their security camera. And another incident near a freeway, that the guy that had started the fire was video taping the whole thing to post to social media, but the cops arrested him for 'reckless burning' AND one of those cops had recognized him from another fire that was started near another freeway. So he is being officially blamed for one fire, possibly two.....and may have even been responsible for the larger fire the other day that I'd reported in another thread (still with me???)

In all, and as of yesterday.....there have been 58 fires in this county alone within the last 3 or 4 days. 2 of the worst fires were in Bonney Lake and the other in Graham, that had level 3 evacuations. The Graham fire has since been put out and everyone is back home...if they have one to return too. The Bonney Lake fire is up to 800 acres and only about 20% contained. That's an unusually high number of fires in relatively high populated areas, even given the dry conditions. (still clear?)

Also from those FB groups, it's been reported that glasses filled with paper are being found along side roads and in brushy areas.....that can be used as fire starters as the suns heat is intensified thru the glass and ignites the paper, that then ignites the dry brush. I was unable to verify the origin of the post, to know if it was a true story or a fake news to stir up trouble or not. BUT if it is true....and if you remember several months ago Antifa/BLM rioters in Seattle had promised to take their 'cause' to neighborhoods, suburbs and rural areas....... at which time, our local crime rate skyrocketed possibly to test the response times from first responders. (still following along?)

Now my conclusion.......most, if not all of those 58 fires may have been started by those city thugs, though for margin of error probably only a small handful are true accidents. This would beg the question of WHY so many fires in this one county alone that the answer may have to do with this state recently had their primary elections in August and there has been plenty of visible evidence it's been leaning more heavily Republican since 2016 Presidential election when we turned purple instead of solid blue. And I do know many people in the Puget Sound area are really getting tired of the Democratic BS from local governments up thru the feds, that this state just may turn in November.

If that doesn't make better sense, then maybe mornings aren't a good time for me to post either...pffft
    Denton and rice paddy daddy like this.

The glasses with paper will work IF the paper is saturated with 100% hydrogen peroxide, and in bright sunlight.

There are a lot of easier ways without obtaining chemicals that will flag you.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-10-2020 at 09:15 AM.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    The glasses with paper will work IF the paper is saturated with 100% hydrogen peroxide, and in bright sunlight.

There are a lot of easier ways without obtaining chemicals that will flag you.
    Actually, it doesn't take peroxide. Back when #2 was heavily into Survivorman and similar shows, he had done it with just a magnifying glass and paper in the direct sun....and we've had plenty of that lately
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
    OK about Kommiefornia, but she's talking about western WA - now, many many leftist liberal there - and ALL the political un-leaders are demonrat leftists...but...not KA, but WA

Peace,
    Michael J.
    I still think we may have a good chance of going Republican in November or atleast getting much closer than previous years. Yet there still are many of those demonrat leftists around, although they don't realize what they think they are supporting because they believe the BS being handed to them.......such as one lady had commented on another's post that said the fires were Antifa and the left lady says 'there's no such thing as Antifa and if there were, I'd be the first to join' I could only SMH and roll the eyes. But who knows, maybe she was a paid idiot

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links