Name this Snake? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Name this Snake?

This is a discussion on Name this Snake? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by KUSA I found this one in my work shop. This is what it looked like once I got it outside. From the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Name this Snake?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I found this one in my work shop.

This is what it looked like once I got it outside.
    From the ol' interwebz it appeared to be a plain-bellied water snake. Non venomous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @KUSA

Wow. Did you try to eat it?
    I chewed his head right off. Not very tasty, yuck!
    Slippy and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    From the ol' interwebz it appeared to be a plain-bellied water snake. Non venomous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The problem with this fellow was that he kept trying to get back in my shop after I slung his ass out. It must have had a mental issue because I slung it away a half a dozen times. I’ve never seen a snake come back at me before. They usually try to get away. He is with Jesus now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The problem with this fellow was that he kept trying to get back in my shop after I slung his ass out. It must have had a mental issue because I slung it away a half a dozen times. I’ve never seen a snake come back at me before. They usually try to get away. He is with Jesus now.
    I've seen some very aggressive water snakes. I am a live and let live kind of guy, but if something is going to come at me, then I am going to treat it like something that is coming at me!!!
    KUSA likes this.

Super Moderator

It may have had a good food source it didn't want to give up or maybe you have a clutch off eggs hidden somewhere in your shop now. Or maybe it just wanted to be your friend.
    KUSA likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links