Food Shortage & Rising Food Prices - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Food Shortage & Rising Food Prices

This is a discussion on Food Shortage & Rising Food Prices within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My all time least favorite was cholera. The shot was only good for 6 months so we needed two per year and they hurt my ...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 156
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Food Shortage & Rising Food Prices

  1. #111
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    2,815
    My all time least favorite was cholera. The shot was only good for 6 months so we needed two per year and they hurt my arm like hell for days afterwards.
    Denton and rice paddy daddy like this.

  2. #112
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    State Of Chaos!
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Since I've had required vaccines all my life, from school, to travel & to the military, I guess under this thinking, we have been living in a communist country for a LONG time.
    Not all vaccines are bad. Some fight specific diseases or infections. But vaccines for viruses are next to worthless. Covid is a cold. I can't remember now many colds and flus I've survived (without a vaccine) in 60 years but there've been plenty.

    The Covid vaccine has little to do with "fighting Covid" and much more to do with people control. I won't give them the pleasure.
    Last edited by ActionJackson; 12-03-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    "MAKE BREADLINES GREAT AGAIN!!" Joe Biden
    Donald Trump - 45th President - 2016-2024

  3. #113
    The Good Cop


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.E. Georgia / N.E. Florida
    Posts
    14,467
    Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I don't mean to start an argument, I'm only curious about your thinking. The government already requires vaccines for children to enter schools. How is it so different to require vaccines to enter stores or the workplace?
    It will come. It will be mandated to participate in everyday life.
    http://www.rt.com/usa/508619-covid-v...ards-tracking/

    By the way, RT.com is the Russian state run media, and it is accurate more often than any US media.
    If you do not check into their website at least once a day for the latest news, you should.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #114
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    State Of Chaos!
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    It will come. It will be mandated to participate in everyday life.
    http://www.rt.com/usa/508619-covid-v...ards-tracking/

    By the way, RT.com is the Russian state run media, and it is accurate more often than any US media.
    If you do not check into their website at least once a day for the latest news, you should.
    Yeah. I like RT. There also a few others I've been watching: Newsmax, NTD, WVWTV, Just The News (to name a few off of the top of my head). I refuse and I mean REFUSE to watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, and the rest of those controlled and controlling hack jobs. When FOX told speaker Gengrich that we couldn't criticize that snake, George Soros, I knew something was changing at FOX. The first debate with Chris (A-Hole) Wallace was the next red flag. Then calling AZ way too early and siding with the Communist Dems was the final nail in that coffin.
    "MAKE BREADLINES GREAT AGAIN!!" Joe Biden
    Donald Trump - 45th President - 2016-2024

  6. #115
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    State Of Chaos!
    Posts
    683
    This guy tells the truth in a funny way. I watch a lot of his stuff but thought this particular video is relevant to the times we're in and the subject of Covid:

    "The Elitists Who Control You":

    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    "MAKE BREADLINES GREAT AGAIN!!" Joe Biden
    Donald Trump - 45th President - 2016-2024

  7. #116
    The Good Cop


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    S.E. Georgia / N.E. Florida
    Posts
    14,467
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
    Yeah. I like RT. There also a few others I've been watching: Newsmax, NTD, WVWTV, Just The News (to name a few off of the top of my head). I refuse and I mean REFUSE to watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, and the rest of those controlled and controlling hack jobs. When FOX told speaker Gengrich that we couldn't criticize that snake, George Soros, I knew something was changing at FOX. The first debate with Chris (A-Hole) Wallace was the next red flag. Then calling AZ way too early and siding with the Communist Dems was the final nail in that coffin.
    Since I watch no TV at all, not even the local news, I simply surf their websites.
    If I want to read something, I click. If not, I don't.

    Get rid of ALL TV, enjoy peace and serenity.
    Denton, Weldman, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

  8. #117
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    At your six
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    My all time least favorite was cholera. The shot was only good for 6 months so we needed two per year and they hurt my arm like hell for days afterwards.
    You should try the anthrax shots, that burned like hell for a bit.
    Chiefster23 likes this.

  9. #118
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    It will come. It will be mandated to participate in everyday life.
    http://www.rt.com/usa/508619-covid-v...ards-tracking/

    By the way, RT.com is the Russian state run media, and it is accurate more often than any US media.
    If you do not check into their website at least once a day for the latest news, you should.
    Right, but how is that different from requiring it to attend school, which is an every day part of life for the vast majority of children in the U.S.?
    Denton and ActionJackson like this.

  10. #119
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Where you least expect it.
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Right, but how is that different from requiring it to attend school, which is an every day part of life for the vast majority of children in the U.S.?
    You'll end up not being able to:
    Get a job.
    Go into a store
    Renew any license you have (drivers, professional etc)
    Buy a firearm
    Vote
    Get on a plane/bus/train
    Enter the school yours kids attend for any reason.
    Ad nauseum ad infinitum
    My New Years' Resolution is 240p.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

  11. #120
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    You'll end up not being able to:
    Get a job.
    Go into a store
    Renew any license you have (drivers, professional etc)
    Buy a firearm
    Vote
    Get on a plane/bus/train
    Enter the school yours kids attend for any reason.
    Ad nauseum ad infinitum
    Larger in scope, but not in the underlying mindset.

 

 
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top