Mandatory flu shots for Ma students
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mandatory flu shots for Ma students within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; How is this going to play out for new vaccines that have not been fully tested for long term effects (Covid-19?) ? "On Wednesday, the ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Mandatory flu shots for Ma students

How is this going to play out for new vaccines that have not been fully tested for long term effects (Covid-19?) ?

"On Wednesday, the state Department of Public Health announced the new requirement. All children aged 6 months or older who are attending Massachusetts child care, pre-school, kindergarten, K-12, and colleges and universities are required to get the flu vaccine by Dec. 31 for the 2020-2021 flu season unless either a medical or religious exemption is provided."

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus...-families.html
    StratMaster and Michael_Js like this.

People may die
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I have no problem with it, and there are exemptions.

Many vaccines were mandatory when I was a kid, I never caught a thing.

Was part of the first test for the Salk polio vaccine, Worcester Foundation for experimental biology was only 6 miles away from my home,

none of the kids in my class ever got it to my knowledge.

The park pool across from my where I lived was closed almost every year at a point due to polio virus in the water.

There were those who caught it from there before the vaccine was available.

They solved that pool problem, filled it in and made a tennis court out of it.

Even today, every year, there are several public pools in Worcester, that are temporarily closed because of the virus being present.

As with anything like this some will fall, but most will survive.

I get the flue shot every year, my doctor brother insist that I do, and I agree with him.

He is not making anything off of it, would send me the stuff to do myself if I needed him to.

When the COVID shot is available I will get it, I am at too much of a risk not to.
    Redneck, Smitty901 and lindamams like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

That's only IF schools are open by then AND I can see many parents that don't agree with the requirement for other reasons than approved exemptions.....continuing with homeschooling, if they can figure out alternate child care if they work.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    I have no problem with it, and there are exemptions.

Many vaccines were mandatory when I was a kid, I never caught a thing.

Was part of the first test for the Salk polio vaccine, Worcester Foundation for experimental biology was only 6 miles away from my home,

none of the kids in my class ever got it to my knowledge.

The park pool across from my where I lived was closed almost every year at a point due to polio virus in the water.

There were those who caught it from there before the vaccine was available.

They solved that pool problem, filled it in and made a tennis court out of it.

Even today, every year, there are several public pools in Worcester, that are temporarily closed because of the virus being present.

As with anything like this some will fall, but most will survive.

I get the flue shot every year, my doctor brother insist that I do, and I agree with him.

He is not making anything off of it, would send me the stuff to do myself if I needed him to.

When the COVID shot is available I will get it, I am at too much of a risk not to.
    @SOCOM42 , I had a lot more trust in the government and medical establishment when we were kids. I got the smallpox, polio, MMR, whooping cough, tetanus vaccines.........

I still get tetanus boosters as I'm always getting cuts and scrapes.

I'm not really sure I trust what the government is injecting people with these days?

The flu shots are only 40-60% effective.

I sure miss the old days when we could trust our government. I'm not saying it was always worthy of our trust, but I guess ignorance was bliss. Life used to be so much simpler.

I remember my mom telling me of folks who would die from simple cuts, in the time before penicillin and more modern antibiotics. As a child, I had a neighbor of a similar age to me that had polio and had one arm much smaller than the other. So back then, when science came out with any vaccine or treatment, we were thrilled and all partook.
    Last edited by Redneck; 08-21-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    @SOCOM42 , I had a lot more trust in the government and medical establishment when we were kids. I got the smallpox, polio, MMR, whooping cough, tetanus vaccines.........

I still get tetanus boosters as I'm always getting cuts and scrapes.

I'm not really sure I trust what the government is injecting people with these days?

The flu shots are only 40-60% effective.
    This^^

Yeah no freaking way! Its all about greed and profit in this day in age not about cures for mankind.

Pass me by I don't need no new age injections! I take my life just the way the good lord planned it. Nobody lives forever!
    KUSA, Michael_Js, SOCOM42 and 3 others like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Super Moderator

170K have died from Covid.

647K died in 2019 from heart disease. Yet we are told to embrace fat people and no one is calling for McDonald's to be closed.

This isnt about safety. The government doesn't care about your safety. This is about control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    170K have died from Covid.

647K died in 2019 from heart disease. Yet we are told to embrace fat people and no one is calling for McDonald's to be closed.

This isnt about safety. The government doesn't care about your safety. This is about control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not a good analogy. If someone chooses to eat improperly & die early, that is their free choice. Their being fat doesn't harm others. On the other hand, during a pandemic, the spread of the virus can greatly impact others. Your choice to not get vaccinated or take proper precautions, can impact many others... including the death of others.
    SOCOM42 and lindamams like this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Not a good analogy. If someone chooses to eat improperly & die early, that is their free choice. Their being fat doesn't harm others. On the other hand, during a pandemic, the spread of the virus can greatly impact others. Your choice to not get vaccinated or take proper precautions, can impact many others... including the death of others.
    No thanks I don't drink kool-aid I prefer bourbon.

I have to be truthful as always some of the stuff you write actually scares me.
    Slippy, Inor, SGG and 3 others like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links