So how's your weather? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So how's your weather?

This is a discussion on So how's your weather? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think we managed to top out at 98 with 38% humidity....even with cloud cover, that had a strange look to them. @ paulag1955 , ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: So how's your weather?

I think we managed to top out at 98 with 38% humidity....even with cloud cover, that had a strange look to them.
    @paulag1955 , I was born & raised here on the wet side, but every time I've traveled over the passes I could feel a difference.

Was in the Okanogan highlands that summer of the huge wildfire and only a few miles from it. Temps were over 100 nearly everyday we were there (2 weeks) and it didn't bother me half as much as 90 does here. Sure it was hot, but not the 'suck the life out of you' like it does here.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    I think we managed to top out at 98 with 38% humidity....even with cloud cover, that had a strange look to them.
    @paulag1955 , I was born & raised here on the wet side, but every time I've traveled over the passes I could feel a difference.

Was in the Okanogan highlands that summer of the huge wildfire and only a few miles from it. Temps were over 100 nearly everyday we were there (2 weeks) and it didn't bother me half as much as 90 does here. Sure it was hot, but not the 'suck the life out of you' like it does here.
    Yes, there's definitely a different feel to it. I still can't handle it, though.
    JustAnotherNut likes this.

Got a few nice days after spell with hot and humid. You guys down south would laugh at hot and humid here, that is low/mid 90s and dewpoints ~ 70 oF.

Last couple days were low 80s w/dewpoints in upper 50s. Got lots of work done. Today was only high 60s as was overcast, but 50s dewpoints and great day to work in garden. Transplanted much fall stuff for garden, kale, broccoli, cabbage.... then seeded some beets (65 days), lettuce (40 days), cukes (42 days), and early summer squash ( 45 days).

Supposed to be similar upcoming week, hope to get out in the woods and work on the winter stash.

First sign of deer in the garden in weeks, bear has been around, I sprinkled some dried blood on beans and other stuff the deer munch on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

110 today. Supposed to be in the 100's all week.

But it's a dry heat.....
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

As expected cooling off at night. It is a wonderful 60 degrees out at 0400 this morning . Clear sky . calling for 77 degrees today with some humidity but not bad at all.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

59 here at 6:23 am. Nice sleeping weather

High 80 high for the day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Denton, inceptor and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    As expected cooling off at night. It is a wonderful 60 degrees out at 0400 this morning . Clear sky . calling for 77 degrees today with some humidity but not bad at all.
    The handsome husband tells me it was 80 degrees when he got up at 4:30. It's 75 right now at 6:30. Thank God we're taking the jet skis out today.
    Denton, inceptor and Smitty901 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    59 here at 6:23 am. Nice sleeping weather

High 80 high for the day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    We will remember that when you are suffering with the cold and it is in the mid-70’s here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarine88 View Post
    We will remember that when you are suffering with the cold and it is in the mid-70’s here.
    I don't mind 20 below all that much. It is the snow that bothers me. I ride the motorcycles in zero weather often.
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarine88 View Post
    I like cold weather. You can always pile on more clothes, but you can only get so naked in the summer.
    Michael_Js and Slippy like this.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links