So how's your weather? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So how's your weather?

This is a discussion on So how's your weather? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; 92 degrees with 54% humidity which is AWESOME for the Heart of Dixie this time of year! A cool breeze will blow by every now ...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: So how's your weather?

92 degrees with 54% humidity which is AWESOME for the Heart of Dixie this time of year! A cool breeze will blow by every now and then but its still brutal in the sun if you're working.

I built a new raised bed by the Chicken Coop and yesterday I filled up the bed of my F150 with enriched Garden Soil from my bulk landscape guy so I decided to transfer it to my new raised bed; shovel by shovel load.

Even with the low humidity, the heat whipped my ass and I only got about 2/3 of the soil unloaded from the truck and into the new raised bed.

So now I'm drinking a cold Shiner Grapefruit Flavored Beer. Refreshing and surprisingly tasty!
    So how's your weather?-img_2224-002-.jpg
    Denton, stowlin, Inor and 1 others like this.

Very hot and dry right now. This is supposed to be monsoon season so the highs should be in the low 90's by noon, then a storm should come through which usually drops the temps to the upper 60's. So far, no storms so we just keep baking and baking. I am starting to worry about the water situation a little, but we did have a wet winter so our well is doing fine (for now).
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

The Good Cop

Grapefruit flavored beer?
    Damn, Slippy, did you got over to the Metrosexual World on us?

How about a Becks, or St Pauli Girl?

(Checking the app installed on his phone, RPD sees that it has been 5,705 days since his last drink. Which, for the record, was a 16 oz Budwieser)
    Inor, Slippy, Denton and 4 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Grapefruit flavored beer?
    Damn, Slippy, did you got over to the Metrosexual World on us?

How about a Becks, or St Pauli Girl?

(Checking the app installed on his phone, RPD sees that it has been 5,705 days since his last drink. Which, for the record, was a 16 oz Budwieser)
    HA! BUSTED! Good one ole man!

Truth be known, Son1 and his girlfriend, (not snowflakes for the record) had some friends over for lunch yesterday and they wanted to use my shop to sand and paint an old bed frame and they brought some funky beers over and left what they did not drink.

I've drank Shiner Bock beer for years (Shiner Texas Spoetzel Brewery shoutout!) and when I saw the Shiner Grapefruit beer I poured it into a froze mug and DANG!!!! I was pleasantly surprised. Refreshing and easy drinking on a hot dry day at Slippy Lodge!

Congrats on the 5705 days! I haven't had a full strength Tall Boy Bud in years but very few things taste better after a hard sweaty summer days work out on the land.
    Last edited by Slippy; 08-16-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: sp
    rice paddy daddy and Denton like this.

So how's your weather?-img_2225-002-.jpg

Looks like Son1 and his friends left one of these in my fridge, never heard of it but when I go out near sundown to watch some chicken TV I will give y'all a review on the Back Forty Brewery Bama Mosa Orange Beer!
    Inor and inceptor like this.

Joe

We have had a hot dry spell. finally the last couple days we have had some significant rain which has been nice. We could still use a few more days of rain.
    Slippy and Denton like this.

Mid 80's today. Low humidity. Mid day a but hot in direct sun. A little short on rain last week . About normal for this time of year.
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hotter than Satan's armpit at high noon up here. Thank God there is no humidity.

Godspeed.
    Denton, Michael_Js and Slippy like this.

Hot and dry in Tucson area. 79 degrees this morning to 109. Storm cam thru about 4:00 PM local time and temperature dropped 28 degrees in 40 minutes.
    Inor and Michael_Js like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

103 degrees and 10% humidity at almost 6:00 p.m. Not what most of the country picture when they think of Washington.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links