@Mad Trapper ; MAX CHEERS To One of The BEST HOMESTEAD TEACHERS I KNOW!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on @Mad Trapper ; MAX CHEERS To One of The BEST HOMESTEAD TEACHERS I KNOW! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We've got LOTS of really smart members and I hope to one day start threads about ALL of you, but today's thread is about my ...

Like Tree44Likes
  • 10 Post By Slippy
  • 4 Post By bigwheel
  • 6 Post By Redneck
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 6 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 1 Post By Redneck
  • 4 Post By Prepared One
  • 4 Post By A Watchman
  • 4 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By Mad Trapper

Thread: @Mad Trapper ; MAX CHEERS To One of The BEST HOMESTEAD TEACHERS I KNOW!

We've got LOTS of really smart members and I hope to one day start threads about ALL of you, but today's thread is about my good freind @Mad Trapper

Mad Trapper has taught me tons of great stuff, scientifically, logically, educationally and humorously! I'd have Mad Trapper at my little homestead any day of the week and twice on Sundays! The amount of knowledge that Trapper has in his Mad head is phenomenal and I can tell you this, I am a better man, a better homesteader, a better analyst because of what Mad Trapper has taught me and us!

I urge, no I demand, any of you new folk, who are searching for factual experience from a true genius, check out Mad Trapper's informative and excellent posts!

God Bless you my friend and keep on keeping on with the great information!

Your friend,

Slippy!

Wow...thats some fine accolades right there. Mad Trapper is da man!

@Slippy .... AMEN. It is so nice to have others here either living the homesteading life or hoping to learn how to do it. Homesteading is the one aspect of prepping that is actually respectable to non preppers. Funny, because I think the art of self sufficiency is the pinnacle of prepping. There is just so much negativity in the world nowadays that I just need to get outside and work the land while observing the wonders of God's creation. Having like minded folks like @Mad Trapper and you @Slippy sure make my life better. Discussing crops and whatever is so much better than discussing politics.

Saw one of my bald eagles again today.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

@Mad Trapper my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sisters and brothers thank you, hubs thanks you, and I thank you!!!
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and I’m gonna kick you ’til you’re dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

@Slippy , thanks for your praise. Not sure I deserve it.

I just try to pass on stuff that I've learned about. I've done a lot of different things since I was a child.......learning is always a good thing.

LOTS of others here do the same, and I thank them. I won't name any, so as not to slight any of the many good people here. I really appreciate their sharing stuff I learn about.

Slippy I'd be honored to someday visit the Slippy homestead and sit back with a cold beverage and watch the chickens. If you ever get up North , let me know, you'd be welcome.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

God bless everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @Mad Trapper my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sisters and brothers thank you, hubs thanks you, and I thank you!!!
    Love that movie!
    Annie likes this.

I glean a lot of wisdom and knowledge covering a wide range of subjects from a lot of members here at PF and @Mad Trapper , I am happy to say, is among them. So, what do ya got on old @Slippy MT? Pictures? A dossier financed by Hilary?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I glean a lot of wisdom and knowledge covering a wide range of subjects from a lot of members here at PF and @Mad Trapper , I am happy to say, is among them. So, what do ya got on old @Slippy MT? Pictures? A dossier financed by Hilary?
    Me thinks the new and improved Slippy is up to sumpin.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Clearly, MT is a valuable member of this community and not just because of his homestead knowledge.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Clearly, MT is a valuable member of this community and not just because of his homestead knowledge.
    Thanks I don't deserve.

But thanks Denton.

My best thanks would be if you all contribute in a positive way to problems faced by all here. Sometimes a suggestion is the mother of invention.

We have a wealth of knowledge. I lost some of that wealth when my: grandparents, parents, and others died, .........miss that most, countless books, edudmacation (scarcastic).... and I did not learn all I could (that's the truth).

Pass Your's on to your children, they are precious. Don't let others tell them right from wrong, good and bad. Keep them thinking/learning, the more the better, but not from a tablet or , sad to say , school these days.

I'll say thanks again. I hope @Slippy has MANY members here for part 2, that will humble me.
    Denton and Slippy like this.

Sponsored Links