4 July 2020
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

4 July 2020

This is a discussion on 4 July 2020 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; BLM is with in an arms reach of taking over the country with fear. Murdering LEO is consider socially ok and encouraged by the education ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: 4 July 2020

4 July 2020

BLM is with in an arms reach of taking over the country with fear. Murdering LEO is consider socially ok and encouraged by the education system. Someone stealing your property is not a crime and you had better not try to stop them.
    You must practice social distancing unless you wish to riot and burn the city down . Then you are exempt. News reports hospitals are full when truth is they are not. On and on the BS goes.
    Today we will gather with like minded people. Family, friends. many have served this country others had fathers , and family members that served. Sound lost loved ones while serving this Country. We will pray together. We will eat amazing food together. We will spend time on the range. There will be no video. But some home defense will be practiced, training refreshed.
    There will be no BLM there. There will be no protest. We will not social distance. There will be no NFL, NBA, MLB. If you chose to wear a mask you are welcome but none will be required. One thing for sure there will be not one bit of PC practiced today. No one there will be offended. If anyone else is , so what.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

God bless America. We need it!
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    God bless America. We need it!
    America needs to praise god and ask forgiveness. His mercy and love is beyond mans understanding .

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Happy Independence Day to all

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    BLM is with in an arms reach of taking over the country with fear. Murdering LEO is consider socially ok and encouraged by the education system. Someone stealing your property is not a crime and you had better not try to stop them.
    You must practice social distancing unless you wish to riot and burn the city down . Then you are exempt. News reports hospitals are full when truth is they are not. On and on the BS goes.
    Today we will gather with like minded people. Family, friends. many have served this country others had fathers , and family members that served. Sound lost loved ones while serving this Country. We will pray together. We will eat amazing food together. We will spend time on the range. There will be no video. But some home defense will be practiced, training refreshed.
    There will be no BLM there. There will be no protest. We will not social distance. There will be no NFL, NBA, MLB. If you chose to wear a mask you are welcome but none will be required. One thing for sure there will be not one bit of PC practiced today. No one there will be offended. If anyone else is , so what.
    Sounds like a great time @Smitty901 . Hope weather is as nice there as it is here. Have fun with family, friends, and good food.

If I was a neighbor, I'd stop by with a jug of cider.
    patrioteer and Michael_Js like this.

4 July 2020-83715047_2806827046102676_4179989260426554054_n.jpg

Let this sink in, in those mindless assholes of the BLM and ANTIFA.

HE is not alone, and we outnumber you bastards of the BLM and ANTIFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post

Hey @SOCOM42 , Happy 4th! I think we are done with the thunderstorms for a bit here in the NE, but we needed the rain.

To ALL......

God Bless America!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post

I have recently been doing some time on the range helping some other get ready.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Sounds like a great time @Smitty901 . Hope weather is as nice there as it is here. Have fun with family, friends, and good food.

If I was a neighbor, I'd stop by with a jug of cider.
    Welcome any time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links