Bring back public flogging - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bring back public flogging

This is a discussion on Bring back public flogging within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Wars won't end til religion, power and money are gone. You'll be waiting awhile. Back to the thread I don't see a lashing for a ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Bring back public flogging

Wars won't end til religion, power and money are gone. You'll be waiting awhile.

Back to the thread I don't see a lashing for a little attitude adjustment to the wife. However a full beat down is another story. Remember it was honor and obey at my wedding.

I've thought about this as well and I've come to the conclusion that it isn't necessary. I believe that prison/jail should be used what they are designed to do, get the trouble makers out of society so they don't threaten public safety, steal, or damage other people's property. I also believe that sentences should be fully served out, no more parole, no more good time 5 years means 5 years and its not going to be 5 years sitting on your butt with cable TV, you're going to work unless you're considered too dangerous in which case you're going to sit in your 8x10 room for the duration of your sentence. If prisons become overcrowded the build more of them or expand by building tent cities like they did in Maricopa County AZ. Jail/Prison is supposed to suck and you shouldn't seek to go there.
    Black 5 likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Chain. Gang.
    stevekozak and jimb1972 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    Chain. Gang.

Name:  1 luke.png
Views: 24
Size:  206.1 KB

Kids don't learn acceptable behavior without a little sting. You can't intellectually reason with a 3 year old and make them understand the dangers that are all around them. But you can slap their hands and tell them not to put a fork into an outlet and they will remember. Kids who grow up to be adults in the modern world, are essentially 3 years old who were never spanked. Putting them in time outs didn't work when they were kids, and its clearly not working now.

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    Kids don't learn acceptable behavior without a little sting. You can't intellectually reason with a 3 year old and make them understand the dangers that are all around them. But you can slap their hands and tell them not to put a fork into an outlet and they will remember. Kids who grow up to be adults in the modern world, are essentially 3 years old who were never spanked. Putting them in time outs didn't work when they were kids, and its clearly not working now.
    I do not disagree. But in the specific case mentioned, it might be better to let the 3 year old put the fork in the outlet. That might burn out some of those bad brain cells before they have a chance to root.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Y’all are thick as bricks. No one besides a few are buying your bullish.t too.

Full of sh.t lol
    Slippy likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Chain gang lol... hahaha
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

Robots can do it faster HELLO!!! You all are hilarious..

Honestly I think this forum site should be made into a comic.

Clown ass hats hahaha...

Thanks for the laugh
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Robots can do it faster HELLO!!! You all are hilarious..

Honestly I think this forum site should be made into a comic.

Clown ass hats hahaha...

Thanks for the laugh
    I am all for automation whenever possible, but I do not think robot criminals is a good idea at all.
    Ragnarök, Michael_Js and inceptor like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links