Police lives matter.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police lives matter.

This is a discussion on Police lives matter. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Wonder why BLM never got upset about this or other videos like this. Could it be that they're prejudiced?...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Police lives matter.

Super Moderator

Police lives matter.

Wonder why BLM never got upset about this or other videos like this. Could it be that they're prejudiced?

patrioteer, stowlin, Robie and 2 others like this.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

A lot went wrong on that stop.

I am a fan of old Ronnie Reagan's belief in holding each and everyone individually accountable for their own actions. Criminals, cops, politicians, and so on.
    stowlin and Michael_Js like this.

A few weeks ago I looked and found that in 2018 a total of 9 African Americans were killed by the police who were not armed. 9. That doesn’t mean all or any of the nine were innocent it just means they were found to not be carrying a weapon. One in Sac CA at night was raising a cell phone that officers mistook for a gun after a foot chase. The other 8 I don’t know. Police arrest 10.3 million a year so less then 1 in 1.1 million arrests lead to such a death. How does that fit the narrative that police in the US are out hunting black people ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I highly recommended all LEO that can retire. Others that have degrees that will open doors to other ways of making a living take the exit. Others with less attractive options seek private security work for wealthy people in need of your services.
    War coming not worth you being on the front line for it.
    stowlin, Slippy, modfan and 3 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I remember a poster when I was young at a police station, it featured a dark alley with thugs on both sides and a cop at the entrance. It said you wouldn’t walk down there for a million dollars, a cop does it for $50,000 and a reserve does it for free.

The next poster showed an officer drawing on a man with a gun coming up on him, is said you get .75 to 1.0 seconds to decide on living or dying. Judges and congress can take all year or more.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    A lot went wrong on that stop.

I am a fan of old Ronnie Reagan's belief in holding each and everyone individually accountable for their own actions. Criminals, cops, politicians, and so on.
    A lot went wrong. Yeah, maybe so, two years ago. But where's the outrage from the public? From the world? In light of current events is that justice? Not a peep. Crickets and katydids....
    stowlin, patrioteer and Michael_Js like this.
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

Black Lies Matter is not about truth they are about a political agenda of domination.
    Smitty901, stowlin, Joe and 6 others like this.

BLM is an improved form of gang operations. 3 teachers that worked with Payton at her last school have said they have filed papers to retire right away. Not due to virus but things they have been told will go into effect for the next school year. How they will teach and talk about subjects.
    SGG, stowlin, patrioteer and 1 others like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Super Moderator

We need to support our police. They drive out these evil people who attack our communities. It's not right to point to a few bad police and say they're all bad. Without them we're gonna have nothing less than chaos. We have to stand behind the police and support them in our communities in whatever way possible.
    Last edited by Annie; 06-29-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    We need to support our police. They drive out these evil people who attack our communities. It's not right to point to a few bad police and say they're all bad. Without them we're gonna have nothing less than chaos. We have to stand behind the police and support them in our communities in whatever way possible.
    I do support them. The battle has been lost already . Best thing they can do is bail out. If then don't they will either be gunned down or thrown under the bus and in prison for doing their job. The fight will happen rather than dragging this out and things can get back to how they should be.
    Look back in the past at some groups that were not supported by the Democrats . That had not taken anyone else property, but were on their own property. LEO came in gunned them down burnt them out killing women and children. Now if you are working for the left you can take over part of a city, occupy private property and nothing is done.
    Camel923 and stowlin like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links