Police lives matter. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police lives matter.

This is a discussion on Police lives matter. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well, I am an LEO and I am not going to turn in my retirement papers. The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Police lives matter.

Well, I am an LEO and I am not going to turn in my retirement papers. The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. The democrats and their stooges what nothing more than good cops to say screw this and walk away. They started out wanting to disarm the people and use LEO's to enforce their tyranny. When they realized that wasn't going to work they turned on the LEO's. Rest assured the next thing they will want is a national police force. So instead of your local police officer being your neighbor, the guy you sit next to at church, the lady that goes to the same park with her kids, the young man who once mowed your lawn, etc. it will be some stranger hired, trained, and conditioned to enforce the will of the government.
    Michael_Js and Green Lilly like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    Meaning some of the people are going to start expediting meetings with St. Peter.

We can put faith in a deity, but if said deity doesn't put a halt to the shenanigans, human beings are going to have to take action.

Maybe Our Lord wants good men to stand up for what's true and good. Maybe he actually expects something of you. These antifa soy-boys are (by en large) fatherless bun wearing young men. I feel sorry for them. Please pray for their wretched souls. They're cowards, they're not really anyone to fear. They do their works in the darkness of night and they push their antifa women up to speak for them in crowds because they're afraid they may get hit. They know real men don't hit women. Cowards.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Let’s be honest.. only some lives truly “matter”.

How can the billions upon billions of idiots “matter”?

People in general think too highly of themselves and that is what always gets us...
    Black 5, Michael_Js and SGG like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Most Americans are cowards. They will take a knee they will bow down to fear. generation of public education has trained them well. It will be the 3% joining with another 10% that may turn this around. Battles are often lost before a war is won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post

People in general think too highly of themselves and that is what always gets us...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Maybe Our Lord wants good men to stand up for what's true and good. Maybe he actually expects something of you. These antifa soy-boys are (by en large) fatherless bun wearing young men. I feel sorry for them. Please pray for their wretched souls. They're cowards, they're not really anyone to fear. They do their works in the darkness of night and they push their antifa women up to speak for them in crowds because they're afraid they may get hit. They know real men don't hit women. Cowards.
    Basically, that is my point. We can't wait on divine intervention.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The man upstairs gave us free will so we can work out our own problems through the wisdom, strength and resolve he provides us. If he comes to intervene, some of us are gonna disappear and a whole lot of other people are going to wonder what happened.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    Basically, that is my point. We can't wait on divine intervention.
    And we can't do anything without His blessing, right?
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post

Christians believe we're made in the image and likeness of God. We have an intellect and a will. We have an eternal soul. That's pretty awesome. That matters.

People in general think too highly of themselves and that is what always gets us..
    I would have to agree to a large extent that's true.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    And we can't do anything without His blessing, right?
    That's not my opinion, but if it's yours I can respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    The man upstairs gave us free will so we can work out our own problems through the wisdom, strength and resolve he provides us. If he comes to intervene, some of us are gonna disappear and a whole lot of other people are going to wonder what happened.
    He ain't even got here yet and I am wondering WTF happened.
    patrioteer likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

(DISCLAIMER; I use the word We to mean the majority of citizens, not most of us)

If We The People are waiting on GOD to intervene in some of our foolishness, I don't think HE will.

You see, a majority of We The People in the US told GOD to go to hell.

In the past century or so, We the People kicked GOD out of our schools, out of our governments, out of our sporting events, out of our recreation, out of our holidays, and even some people kicked GOD out of our churches.

Consequently HE is sitting back and watching his foolish children stumble and fumble around. HIS plan will come to play out. But my opinion is that HE is chuckling at our stupidity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links