Police lives matter. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police lives matter.

This is a discussion on Police lives matter. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 I do support them. The battle has been lost already . Best thing they can do is bail out. If then ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Police lives matter.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I do support them. The battle has been lost already . Best thing they can do is bail out. If then don't they will either be gunned down or thrown under the bus and in prison for doing their job. The fight will happen rather than dragging this out and things can get back to how they should be.
    Look back in the past at some groups that were not supported by the Democrats . That had not taken anyone else property, but were on their own property. LEO came in gunned them down burnt them out killing women and children. Now if you are working for the left you can take over part of a city, occupy private property and nothing is done.
    We're American. I don't believe that the battle's been lost. Not by a long shot. There are too many good men and women in this country who will have some backbone and not put up with what's been going on. I really know that Trump's already won the election. I also believe that honest people don't want their businesses being burned down.

The longer this nonsense goes on, the uglier the reboot's gonna get. Hopefully, it's not gonna be going on too much longer.
    stowlin, patrioteer and Michael_Js like this.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

All part of the communist plot the trained Marxists at the head of BLM wants and its working. No guts politicans fold like cheap suits. Getting rid of the police and having agitators and anarchists destroy order so people beg BLM to step in and solve the problems. Now we become Venezuela. If you do not have you survival supplies in order, shake a leg. It may be too late if one choses to wait. As government abdicates its responsibilities Such as policing society we will be on our own.

Maybe it will be avoided. Maybe not.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Christ is our King. All authority in Heaven and Earth has been given to Him.
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, he needs to step up and set things right before a bunch of people tired of this crap start doing the Lord's work.

The meek will only inherit what's left of the earth after evil is finished with it.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    Well, he needs to step up and set things right before a bunch of people tired of this crap start doing the Lord's work.

The meek will only inherit what's left of the earth after evil is finished with it.
    I'm not sure I understand. Could you please elaborate? Are you saying our Lord needs to set things right before we "step up", as you say? Then we'll start doing the Lord's work? In what way? How so?
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    A few weeks ago I looked and found that in 2018 a total of 9 African Americans were killed by the police who were not armed. 9. That doesn’t mean all or any of the nine were innocent it just means they were found to not be carrying a weapon. One in Sac CA at night was raising a cell phone that officers mistook for a gun after a foot chase. The other 8 I don’t know. Police arrest 10.3 million a year so less then 1 in 1.1 million arrests lead to such a death. How does that fit the narrative that police in the US are out hunting black people ?
    And one of them was trying to grab the officers gun and another had the gun in his vehicle.

And how many unarmed whites were killed by cops of all colors? 21.
    stowlin and Michael_Js like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Meaning some of the people are going to start expediting meetings with St. Peter.

We can put faith in a deity, but if said deity doesn't put a halt to the shenanigans, human beings are going to have to take action.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    We're American. I don't believe that the battle's been lost. Not by a long shot. There are too many good men and women in this country who will have some backbone and not put up with what's been going on. I really know that Trump's already won the election. I also believe that honest people don't want their businesses being burned down.

The longer this nonsense goes on, the uglier the reboot's gonna get. Hopefully, it's not gonna be going on too much longer.
    Most Americans are cowards. They will take a knee they will bow down to fear. generation of public education has trained them well. It will be the 3% joining with another 10% that may turn this around. Battles are often lost before a war is won.
    Michael_Js and Black 5 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Most Americans are cowards. They will take a knee they will bow down to fear. generation of public education has trained them well. It will be the 3% joining with another 10% that may turn this around. Battles are often lost before a war is won.

Eh, here's something to make you laugh. Enjoy.

Smitty901 and Michael_Js like this.
    defend us in battle.
    and do thou,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Eh, here's something to make you laugh. Enjoy.

Not a horse, did haul sheep and pig to fair in the car when truck broke down years ago. keep the faith god is in charge. His plan will unfold. Mean while 3% will will try to hold the fort.
    Annie likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links