Boarder Clash
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Boarder Clash

This is a discussion on Boarder Clash within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; China vs India. Two nations that have disputed their common boarder for decades. Both have over a billion people each, both are in the nuclear ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 2 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Boarder Clash

Boarder Clash

China vs India. Two nations that have disputed their common boarder for decades. Both have over a billion people each, both are in the nuclear club. India sits on the sea lanes that bring Iranian oil to China. This all at a time China wants a show down with Hong Kong, Taiwan and the US. Could this frozen Himalayan Dispute get hot?

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...gnty-obsession
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The Good Cop

From the military news outlets I subscribe to, the combat was hand to hand, using improvised weapons.
    Every infantryman’s worst nightmare.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Nobody had a weapon and ammo, soldiers right?? So it was like some stupid movie were everybody puts their weapons on the ground and duke it out like a man.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Nobody had a weapon and ammo, soldiers right?? So it was like some stupid movie were everybody puts their weapons on the ground and duke it out like a man.
    When you are being over run and no time to change magazines, you damn better we’ll have a bayonet fixed on your rifle.

Which brings up a question. How many AR owners, with all the tacticrap on their rifle even own a bayonet, let alone have serious training in The Spirit Of The Bayonet?
    You just might not always be shooting people at 100 or even 50 yards.
    Camel923 and SOCOM42 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I read a few articles on this incident. It appears that since this area has been in hot dispute for quite some time, both parties agreed that patrols would be “unarmed” to prevent any “incidents”. So two patrols meet head-on on a very narrow mountain trail in a steep area and proceed to kick each other’s asses. The account said that most deaths were as a result of soldiers falling or being thrown off the trail down the cliffs.

New York Finger Lakes. Where real New Yorkers live.
    Frightening to think that we could go from hand to hand combat straight to nuclear conflict but that’s the situation we find ourselves in. Crazy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...-ladakh-629333

It’s wide spread. China is not a good neighbor.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links