Free EBT Money - Surprise - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Free EBT Money - Surprise

This is a discussion on Free EBT Money - Surprise within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Inor ^^^ That! ^^^ I could not respect myself otherwise. We are both self made men. You started, and run, your own ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Free EBT Money - Surprise

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    ^^^ That! ^^^

I could not respect myself otherwise.
    We are both self made men.

You started, and run, your own business. That is much more than I ever achieved.

With zero college, I went to work two weeks after getting out of the service, as a manual laborer in a lumber yard.
    When I retired, I managed a warehousse for a national company. My boss was 150 miles away and would drop in a few times a year. I earned all that. The hard way.
    Just as you earned what you have.

You, sir, are A-OK in my book.
    Inor, Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I worked my entire life, I still do part time, still in my own business.

I started it in 1982, worked my ass off 16+ hours a day 7 days a week.

I invested over a half mil in it over the first 6+ years.

I built the building myself out of concrete and steel, did all the electrical and plumbing myself.

I built it after working 10 hours a day for a company as a toolmaker and weekends.

Most of the products I made were for the US military, had plenty of experience doing so for other companies.

Every piece that went out of here was right, not marginally right, but right to specs.

I know stuff went to the first gulf war, some they were in such a hurry for they sent a Huey to pick them up.

They were flown to Westover AFB then shipped to the ME for the start of the war!!!

Now I pointed this out for a reason, my daughter became disabled 14 years ago with one problem, then another 8 years ago.

She has an EBT card, I refused to let her for 10 years as a matter of pride I guess.

After seeing all the trash that has them and O'thigger phones and plenty more, I said to hell with it!

I paid in plenty, the garbage did zero, so I figure let her get what I put in.

She is stricken with Epileptic seizures and theY will never go away, never know when they will hit.

Made her get an O'thigger phone too, why not? I see what the trash does as for thanks for what they get, NOTHING!!!!
    Slippy, inceptor and Maine-Marine like this.

My family is in an upper income bracket and they sent me a card too. The amount of it doesn’t even scratch the surface of the taxes we pay each year.
    Slippy, SGG and inceptor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I must be doing something wrong. No one ever sends me free shit, but I sure as hell am on the list when it comes to giving my money up.
    SOCOM42, SGG, inceptor and 3 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

SGG

I too have worked hard for everything I have in my life and I'm proud of it. I even owned my own business for several years. I don't think I would take the money I'm just saying I don't know MM's financial situation personally, but I do know that this will help him and his family no doubt. And we all know he pays way too much in taxes so I'm not judging.
    Annie, Maine-Marine and Michael_Js like this.

The Good Cop

edited by RPD.

I changed my mind about what I wrote.

Nothing to see here, move along, now.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 06-29-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

SGG

I would give you a cookie but you probably wouldn't take it. I'm not judging you either.
    Last edited by SGG; 06-29-2020 at 08:28 PM.

SGG

Who here took the $1,200 the government handed out? I did, I didn't need it I worked and got paid and was happy to be able to. My girlfriend as well. Kept it until this weekend and I blew it on a riding mower and she blew hers on a 75-inch TV. Maltese for scale

Last edited by SGG; 06-29-2020 at 08:58 PM.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    edited by RPD.

I changed my mind about what I wrote.

Nothing to see here, move along, now.
    We definitely all appreciate the effort you have given to serve this country for all of us and especially those of us that haven't served. I just try not to judge, I'm not religious at all but Jesus did say you who are without sin cast the first stone

It's money you paid in so why not? If you didn't take it they would find another free program to enhance.

Yeah, we took the stimulus money. It was just a tiny part of what we paid in. And besides, the left is about to collapse the economy anyhow so money will be worthless or near enough to worthless anyhow soon enough.
    SGG, 1skrewsloose and Michael_Js like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links