Back home
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Back home

This is a discussion on Back home within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Out trip to ride parts of TN/NC was amazing. 4 of us on the sidecar rig worked perfectly and the two grandchildren got an education. ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By Smitty901
  • 6 Post By Smitty901
  • 2 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Back home

Back home

Out trip to ride parts of TN/NC was amazing. 4 of us on the sidecar rig worked perfectly and the two grandchildren got an education. They road a lot of the Smoky Mountain national park. Got out an enjoyed it in may ways. Their dreams of riding Deals gap aka the Dragon came true along with many other great routes in the area. When you ride the mountains and those roads you count hours not miles. They put in the hours.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

That must’ve been an amazing venture!
    “ You lying dog face pony soldier”
    JB VP

Enjoyed your pictures and glad y'all are safely back home!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya49! View Post
    That must’ve been an amazing venture!
    Yes it was. Over 50 years I have done a lot of crazy stuff on motorcycles over the last 44 years wife has joined me on many of them. The idea for this trip rated high on the list at least by others I know. .

New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

I love the Smoky Mountains.
    I was riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway once, saw a little side road in the area of the Pisgah National Forest, and took it.
    It was narrow, two lane, winding, and went down into this valley where there were a few farms, a wooden church, and a country store.
    A picture post card type of scene. It was as if I had stepped back into the 1930's.
    Smitty901 and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Out trip to ride parts of TN/NC was amazing. 4 of us on the sidecar rig worked perfectly and the two grandchildren got an education. They road a lot of the Smoky Mountain national park. Got out an enjoyed it in may ways. Their dreams of riding Deals gap aka the Dragon came true along with many other great routes in the area. When you ride the mountains and those roads you count hours not miles. They put in the hours.
    Glad yall got back safe and had a great time. Know that is some wonderful country in there.

Sponsored Links