The Craziness List - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Craziness List

This is a discussion on The Craziness List within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Tanya49! Save your Aunt Jemima Pancake mix and syrup containers, they’ll be collectors items . Forgot Uncle Ben also. I thought it ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: The Craziness List

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya49! View Post
    Save your Aunt Jemima Pancake mix and syrup containers, they’ll be collectors items . Forgot Uncle Ben also.
    I thought it was racist to REMOVE their pictures from these products! Someone would have called me a racist if I started a campaign a few years back to have their faces removed from the products.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.
    There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing … there’s never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    LOL....is that a thing? Twister and twestering...or are you just playin on tweet, twits, and twatting?
    I'm reading this post and busting out laughing. Excuse me, LMAO. I'm getting inspired to open a Twitter account with the handle twit_master ... or sumpthing.
    Slippy likes this.
    There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing … there’s never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Pulling down statues of famous Americans, Saints,...........

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think this topic might have put my shorts in a twist. I'm going into my toolbox right now and rip out the offensive master cylinder off from my trucks brake lines.
    Chiefster23, Michael_Js and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rocky View Post
    I'm reading this post and busting out laughing. Excuse me, LMAO. I'm getting inspired to open a Twitter account with the handle twit_master ... or sumpthing.
    Oh hells yeah....we need to start up the new language definitions update and put some thought into it.

Twitter - a site and application for communicationg
    Tweet - to put forth a written statement
    Tweeted- what one wrote earlier that day.
    Twat - a tweet that was tweeted but no longer is trending on twitter.
    twatter - some one whose tweets are transcribed into twats that no longer trend on twitter
    twatterings - the tweets and twats from a twitter tweeter who tends to twat more than tweet, twice weekly....

Oh hells yeah....we need to start up the new language definitions update and put some thought into it.

Twitter - a site and application for communicationg
    Tweet - to put forth a written statement
    Tweeted- what one wrote earlier that day.
    Twat - a tweet that was tweeted but no longer is trending on twitter.
    twatter - some one whose tweets are transcribed into twats that no longer trend on twitter
    twatterings - the tweets and twats from a twitter tweeter who tends to twat more than tweet, twice weekly....
    You missed twatted.

Have had a tweet tweeted, then has tweet removed by Twitter.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    You missed twatted.

Have had a tweet tweeted, then has tweet removed by Twitter.
    correct, a twat is a tweet that became a twat and was twatted at a point in time that doesn't include today.... twatting is distinctly an adept adage for the act of tweeting twats in a past tense trend

twattings can include tweets and twats that have been taken down at any point due to twits and twats feeling triggered by tweets, twits, and or twats.
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 06-28-2020 at 06:07 PM.

correct, a twat is a tweet that became a twat and was twatted at a point in time that doesn't include today.... twatting is distinctly an adept adage for the act of tweeting twats in a past tense trend

twattings can include tweets and twats that have been taken down at any point due to twits and twats feeling triggered by tweets, twits, and or twats.

a twumble is a flock of tweeters, twits, and twats talking about subjects that they have no knowledge on but do have an exaggerated sense of self ownership or emotion in the subject to override any learned opinion and is designed and coordinated to tweet, twat, and trend a twangled twim of tweets to then trend to not be true...but rather twoublesome.

let me know if you need the definition of twangled twim or twoublesome...this could go on all night.....into twumorrow.
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 06-28-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

New York Finger Lakes. Where real New Yorkers live.
    Thankfully, I’ve never started the Twitter obsession. Heck, it took me years of browsing this site before I actually joined and started posting. All this PC crap of banning words and tearing down our history just makes me insane! Not all of our history is pretty or even justifiable but it is our history and needs to be told, taught and seen. How else to we learn to do better and move forward?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links