Defending your Church - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Defending your Church

This is a discussion on Defending your Church within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by bigwheel The big church where I worked a lot had all kinds of legal pistol packers in the audience..but Texas had a ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Defending your Church

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    The big church where I worked a lot had all kinds of legal pistol packers in the audience..but Texas had a law they couldnt bring them to church. Dumbest law I ever heard about..I told em bring em anyway...now they changed the law I heard. They dont need me anymore sniff sniff. I could use they 30 bucks an hour...but if I was a bad guy I would not want to start any sheet with em.lol.
    Carry in places of worship has been legal in Texas since George W. signed concealed carry into law when he was the governor. There was, and still is, an option for them to post a legally binding sign that prevents such carry.
    The thing they cleared up two years back was to allow members to operate *as* a security team, instead of only allowing hired security to operate in such a manner.
    We still hire an officer, since citizens don't have true arresting authority.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Banned

The ain't burnin' down my church!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links