First Amendment Auditors
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

First Amendment Auditors

This is a discussion on First Amendment Auditors within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Recently on our podcast we mentioned 1st Amendment Auditors. @ Slippy asked me to expound on the topic so here it is. You can find ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: First Amendment Auditors

Super Moderator

First Amendment Auditors

Recently on our podcast we mentioned 1st Amendment Auditors. @Slippy asked me to expound on the topic so here it is.

You can find many 1A auditors on YouTube. These are just regular citizens trying to keep the police honest, basically. Most of these guys know their 1st and 4th amendment rights better than the police and they challenge the cops when unconstitutionally confronted.

With that said if you decide to jump down this rabbit hole just remember not all of them are the same. Some are just jerks trying to yell at cops. If you watch those videos you'll get turned off to the idea of 1A Auditors.

I do find it very interesting how many of these cops use intimidation on people simply exercising their 1st amendment. Most of the time they'll ask for a Sargent and the Sgt. will set the officer straight...which is funny as hell.

I'm posting a compilation video so you can get the idea but there are thousands of these videos made by hundreds of people who consider themselves First Amendment Auditors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I have watched quite a few of the 1st amendment auditors. Some are complete donkey backsides.

Some are respectful even when being bullied or ordered to do something they don't have to.

Pick and choose wisely

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

This guy is one of my favorites. He cracks me up. Hes a Hispanic dude so he has a heavy accent but it makes it even funnier. He know his stuff and shuts down a lot of cops. Hes always courteous unless they are rude to him. Then he'll start calling them "fool". Channel name is Kern County Transparency.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thanks @Sasquatch

Can't wait to view some of these. Due to constraints of Satellite internet I have to wait until 2 am -8 am to get enough bandwidth to view them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Thanks @Sasquatch

Can't wait to view some of these. Due to constraints of Satellite internet I have to wait until 2 am -8 am to get enough bandwidth to view them.
    Hughs, huh?
    Slippy likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Hughs...ouch

Yeah well I have a different take on this.
    Reminds me of the #metoo bullshit.
    Or callin people a 'hero' for just doin the right thing.
    This dilutes, for when it really matters.
    That's all IMO, take it or leave it, too tired to debate it, just posting my .02
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Ready. You?

Super Moderator

I don't know what's happened to our wifi here, either @Slippy ...too many people working from home and going to school is all I can think. I can't look at videos anymore and had to listen to "Denton and Sasquatch Show" on the phone this morning. It's a real bright spot in my day. Seriously. No place to go, and we've got my mil who is really going downhill fast here in the house. I don't think she has much more to go. Please pray for her, if you're the praying kind. Thanks.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    “Our business is to gain heaven. Everything else is a sheer waste of time.”
    -St. Vincent DePaul

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Hughs, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    Hughs...ouch

Yeah, HughesNet has not been the best but our options are limited.
    Denton likes this.

Good time to check plan w/family, incase all internet service is shut down.
    Which reminds me to put fresh batteries in the am/fm radio.
    Stay safe, all.
    Denton likes this.
    Ready. You?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links