President to Deploy Troops inside the US - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

President to Deploy Troops inside the US

This is a discussion on President to Deploy Troops inside the US within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy Now that Antifa are officially terrorists, does that mean we can hunt them down like we do in the ...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: President to Deploy Troops inside the US

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Now that Antifa are officially terrorists, does that mean we can hunt them down like we do in the Middle East?

Asking for a friend.
    Trump is handing these out

MountainGirl and Slippy like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I dont want to see harm come to any of my countrymen no matter who they vote for BUT this maybe a time in history for "tough love". People have made their bed with poor choices in voting and coddling criminals and now must lay in it.

It's a tough call. Gotta admit I'm torn on this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    At least the MiltiaGun folks will stand up for freedom, where Stretchin' Gretchen won't.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Well, now it seems Cuomo says he can step in and remove DeBlasio cause he's doing such a shit job.
    Sound familiar? LOL

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-de-blasio-riot
    Vanished, into the mist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    You don't have time to discuss presidential overreach? No time to determine if this is allowed by the Constitution or this law?

The Constitution gives most rights to the states. The feds can only override a state when EXPLICITLY stated in the Constitution. This one and only law allows the feds to come in to protect citizens. But it explicitly states only when they can't do so themselves. Can you not see if we allow this, using this justification, you open the door to a liberal president to do worse?

But you are too busy.
    You asked a question and I answered it. Then, you want me to ponder with you just how many businesses must be destroyed before the federal government is authorized to become involved. Now, you want to tell me about the Constitution. I'll take a few minutes to assist you on this.

The U.S. Constitution frames the Federal government, outlining its specific authorities and powers and which branch wields them. All other rights belong to the states and the individuals.

The primary mission of government (in our country) is to protect individual rights and liberties. Right now, an international organization (AntiFa), funded by a billionaire who hates this country (Soros), is using the cover of demonstrations to burn down cities in order to throw the country into chaos. Some city and state governments have chosen to not take action needed to protect life and property. If they won't do it, then that leaves only the federal government to do so.

Now, rather than getting into a numbers discussion, you simply tell us when the federal government should move.

I'm not arguing the military should be used, now. I already stated why it makes me nervous. I am simply stating that the authority is there to do that.
    Redneck, SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

You don't have time to discuss presidential overreach? No time to determine if this is allowed by the Constitution or this law?

The Constitution gives most rights to the states. The feds can only override a state when EXPLICITLY stated in the Constitution. This one and only law allows the feds to come in to protect citizens. But it explicitly states only when they can't do so themselves. Can you not see if we allow this, using this justification, you open the door to a liberal president to do worse?

But you are too busy.
    You call yourself a Redneck, I reckon that I am.

Around here The Posse aka Mounted Division block roads during emergencies, like accidents, fires, and now , probably this crap.

This is on a volunteer basis, with zero pay. But I will keep my county safe.

eta--My LG Fortune 2 on ATT, has not had signal all day, lots of cell outages since morning.....
    Last edited by AquaHull; 06-02-2020 at 11:27 AM. Reason: eta
    Slippy likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Did you help the people who supported Ho Chi Minh? Of course not.

That's what I'm getting at. The voters who elected the officials who are allowing and promoting all this, do not get my support...American (in theory only) or not.

Peaceful protesting is one thing. Promoting violence is quite another.

If you voted for the guy/gal that is promoting it....I have no use for you.
    Poor analogy.
    The North Vietnamese were my enemies, they were trying to kill me.

They are no longer my enemy, and I would gladly sit down and drink a cup of tea with them.

It says in the Book of Mark that Jesus said the two most important commandments were to love God, and also to love your neighbor as yourself.

I try to do that as much as I can.
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Heard one of his press secs on the radio..yep hes mo serious than a kanser as the East Texas grit eaters often say to one anther to denote something is really serious. Hes not going to and stand by while a bunch of crazy unsaved heathens destroy the Country. He's God's Man and the bad guys best look out. Think Mr Shotgun and I will stay up late tonight out in the shadows. I knows the drill lol.
    when the chips are down every gun counts. This maybe what we been prepping for all these years. Lets do our thing. God Bless the USA..God Bless Brother Trump!
    Last edited by bigwheel; 06-02-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Just saw the President state he was going to ask cities and states to stop the riots, and if they didn't do enough, he would send in federal officers & the US military to do it for them. Never thought I would see this day.

I couldn't believe it and figured I heard wrong, so I played it back again to confirm what I heard. Seems he is going to enact the Insurrection Act of 1807.

My first thought is it's not going to happen.
    My second is we are so damn close to the oft spoken "blow it all up and start over" mantra.
    Godspeed to us all!
    Slippy, MountainGirl and Redneck like this.

Super Moderator

This is an article that needs to be read and shared far and wide.

https://noqreport.com/2020/06/02/lar...orld-to-exist/
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Black 5 View Post
    If the state government refuses to protect the citizens, remove the government officials.
    Let Trump bring in troops. Screw all the second guessing. Your choices now are to stop the riots, or let them loot and burn until they get tired. And you know if you let them get away with it, they'll do it again with even more impunity.

You can discuss, debate, and philosophize all day. And all the time you are, buildings are burning, businesses are lost, and chaos is the daily agenda.

Do something.
    Exactly.
    Obama let them get away with it over, and over, and over.
    And that is why we are where we are.

Someone burning cop cars and stores? Throwing bricks at decent people? Or even worse, beating that store owner to death while filming it?
    Shoot them down in the streets like the rabid animals they are. Shoot them dead so there are no huge medical bills for the taxpayers.

Harsh? You bet. But these animals are psychopaths with no conscience or sense of right and wrong.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links