Proposed Illinois property confiscation law, holy poop!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Proposed Illinois property confiscation law, holy poop! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; And a RINO is proposing it!!!! Besides being unconstitutional, I can see this inciting violence/revolt. "Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 5 Post By KUSA
  • 2 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By Chipper
  • 2 Post By keith9365

Thread: Proposed Illinois property confiscation law, holy poop!

And a RINO is proposing it!!!! Besides being unconstitutional, I can see this inciting violence/revolt.

"Illinois Lawmaker Floats Legislation to Give Governor Pritzker the Power to Confiscate Property Including Cars, Trucks, Food, Gas, Animals, Clothing, etc"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-clothing-etc/
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-23-2020 at 01:15 AM. Reason: None family friendly language in title
    1skrewsloose and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I can see this inciting violence/revolt.
    I believe this is an example of why we have the second amendment.

"I am determined to defend my rights and maintain my freedom or sell my life in the attempt."

Nathanael Greene

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They'll write you a IOU. Even pay a fair price for what gets stolen. At some point in the future. What's the problem??

Be a good citizen and fork over the goods for the betterment of your poor fellow man. Like the good book says, it's the right thing to do anyway. Right??

Lets start with the guns and ammo. You can have all the used bullets you want.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Glad I got out of that state. Typical Madigan/"next convict" for Hellinois...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think this coronagheddon lockdown was a test to see what constitutional rights citizens would be willing to give up for "safety". This bill will sold the same way Bernie and AOC sold their B.S. to all the snow flakes. Entitlement to one persons property by another in the name of "fairness". "Look at all those greedy meanies over there! We have an emergency and they have all that extra food they hoarded away so you wouldn't have any. Look at that big 4 wheel drive truck. He doesn't need that. He doesn't need guns, they kill."
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Sponsored Links