Black Man Beating Bed ridden White Elderly in Nursing Home - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Man Beating Bed ridden White Elderly in Nursing Home

This is a discussion on Black Man Beating Bed ridden White Elderly in Nursing Home within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by KUSA I think a wood chipper would work better. Feet first!!!...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Black Man Beating Bed ridden White Elderly in Nursing Home

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I think a wood chipper would work better.
    Feet first!!!
    Slippy, Michael_Js and KUSA like this.

Disturbing at least and evil for sure.

The really disturbing aspect of this is that a huge percentage of people who represents this "culture of degenerates" believe that it is OK for them to act this way because the deserve "reparations".

What they deserve has already been pointed out in this thread above...Feet First in the Wood Chipper.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Saw this earlier on another site and could only watch a few seconds before my stomach turned.
    Seeing the headline was enough. I couldn't watch it. So evil.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Disturbing at least and evil for sure.

The really disturbing aspect of this is that a huge percentage of people who represents this "culture of degenerates" believe that it is OK for them to act this way because the deserve "reparations".

What they deserve has already been pointed out in this thread above...Feet First in the Wood Chipper.
    I worked in a lumber mill many years ago. The woodchipper was 440V 3 phase, 200-300 HP?. It would eat whatever could fit in the entrance......12 "X 12" X 15' piece of oak didn't even slow it down

One day the man who came around with the sharpened knives was working on it, I mentioned that that would suck a whole person in. His response was, "No they usually get hung up just below the shoulders...."

I'd imagine the shoulders were still a couple feet from the knives.
    Slippy, KUSA and Prepared One like this.

Send him to prison. While he's in prison, turn a blind eye while this happens.

I'm not a violent person but I think I could put a bullet in this guys forehead and not have any trouble sleeping.

Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

How damn much investigation do you need when you have it on video!!!??!!
    Michael_Js likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I worked in a lumber mill many years ago. The woodchipper was 440V 3 phase, 200-300 HP?. It would eat whatever could fit in the entrance......12 "X 12" X 15' piece of oak didn't even slow it down

One day the man who came around with the sharpened knives was working on it, I mentioned that that would suck a whole person in. His response was, "No they usually get hung up just below the shoulders...."

I'd imagine the shoulders were still a couple feet from the knives.
    It was referred to as The HOG at the lumber company that I used to work for...and I was assured as a Sales Trainee when I did my rotation through the sawmill that it would eat a man whole with no problems...

Funny story that I remember just like yesterday, the Mill Superintendent who I got to know very well later in our careers, once told me that the un-spoken agreement amongst the saw mill workers was that if any of them got some uncurable cancer that rather than suffer, they would take a dive in The Hog because insurance would pay triple for a workplace death!
    Last edited by Slippy; 05-22-2020 at 10:32 AM.
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.

Nursing Home Abuser Made Video Asserting “Black People are Supposed to Rule the Earth”
    Lol....

https://summit.news/2020/05/22/nursi...ule-the-earth/
    Denton likes this.

Remember the group of blacks that beat kid in a wheel chair over and over. Not much was done with them either.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Why is this not a Hate Crime??
    Michael_Js likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links