Just in CDC
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just in CDC

This is a discussion on Just in CDC within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just in from the CDC Center for Disinformation and Confusion . "CDC now says coronavirus 'does not spread easily' via contaminated surfaces" "For those of ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By keith9365
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By AquaHull

Thread: Just in CDC

Just in CDC

Just in from the CDC Center for Disinformation and Confusion .

"CDC now says coronavirus 'does not spread easily' via contaminated surfaces"

"For those of you still wiping down groceries and other packages amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, breathe a sigh of relief: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now say that the novel virus “does not spread easily” from touching contaminated surfaces or objects — but experts warn that doesn’t mean it’s no longer necessary to take precautions in stopping the spread of COVID-19."

So we now know it is not the nose by the eyes that let the virus in. and all this wiping down the world is doing little what next.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-n...nated-surfaces
    Denton and AquaHull like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

"In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Super Moderator

That's good news to me as I have to use company-owned tools, laptops and radios.

Not sure what, "So we now know it is not the nose by the eyes that let the virus in" but we should remember what was also said in the article:

More specifically, the agency said the virus primarily spreads from person-to-person in the following ways:

Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet)
    Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks
    These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs
    COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms
    In other words, I'm still treating it like any other respiratory virus. I've dodged the flu for decades. I think I'll dodge this, too.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Lots of doubletalk in the world
    Denton likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Sponsored Links