Riddle me this
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Riddle me this

This is a discussion on Riddle me this within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hunter Biden, no real job, a law degree, no real experience, kicked from the US Military though give him credit for being in it is ...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By stowlin
  • 6 Post By stevekozak
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By Slippy

Thread: Riddle me this

Riddle me this

Hunter Biden, no real job, a law degree, no real experience, kicked from the US Military though give him credit for being in it is paid $80,000 per month for a few hours of board meetings on a foreign company who’s owner profits from US aid and loans to that country. It’s all cool right?

How did Hillary Clinton, former First Lady, former senator at the time, and lawyer get $1,500 a month for a six year gig on the little domestic companies board of directors called WALMART?
    Michael_Js, Denton and SOCOM42 like this.

BTW I was way wrong about his service, wow

From wiki

Naval career[edit]
    In May 2013, Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved.[69] At age 43, Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[70] He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[69] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[12]

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.[71] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had accepted from other smokers, only later suspecting they had been laced with the drug.[12] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs, and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press, though it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided information to the newspaper on condition of anonymity.[12][69]

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    BTW I was way wrong about his service, wow

From wiki

Naval career[edit]
    In May 2013, Biden's application for a position in the U.S. Navy Reserve was approved.[69] At age 43, Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions.[70] He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.[69] Joe Biden administered his commissioning oath in a White House ceremony.[12]

The following month, Biden tested positive for cocaine during a urinalysis test and was subsequently discharged.[71] Biden attributed the result to smoking cigarettes he had accepted from other smokers, only later suspecting they had been laced with the drug.[12] He chose not to appeal the matter as it was unlikely that the panel would believe his explanation given his history with drugs, and also due to the likelihood of news leaking to the press, though it was ultimately revealed to The Wall Street Journal by a Navy official who provided information to the newspaper on condition of anonymity.[12][69]
    Yeah... I can't tell you how many times I have bummed a cigarette from other people only to later discover they were laced with high-dollar cocaine......happens all the time....sure...….

That entire family is pure shite!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Laundering political payoffs/bribes. Then there is uranium one and the Clinton foundation.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Hunter Biden, no real job, a law degree, no real experience, kicked from the US Military though give him credit for being in it is paid $80,000 per month for a few hours of board meetings on a foreign company who’s owner profits from US aid and loans to that country. It’s all cool right?

How did Hillary Clinton, former First Lady, former senator at the time, and lawyer get $1,500 a month for a six year gig on the little domestic companies board of directors called WALMART?
    Hillary Clinton obviously was selected to the Walmart B.O.D. because she was
    1.) A woman and Walmart B.O.D. had always been all male up until then and political winds were changing and Walton was under pressure to increase women in leadership roles
    2.) Bill Clinton was Gov of Arkansas at the time so its pretty apparent that Walton had political favors in mind for putting Hillary on the B.O.D.

The Biden situation was pretty clear. Nothing but politics and access to political favors and a piece of the Tax Payers money...come to think of it, just like the Hilllary- Walmart situation.
    Michael_Js, SOCOM42 and stowlin like this.

Sponsored Links