Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; EQT Shuts in 33% of NatGas Production in Pennsylvania, Ohio May 19, 2020 Energy Companies, Energy Services, EQT Corp, Equitrans/EQT Midstream The nation’s largest natural ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH

EQT Shuts in 33% of NatGas Production in Pennsylvania, Ohio
    May 19, 2020 Energy Companies, Energy Services, EQT Corp, Equitrans/EQT Midstream

The nation’s largest natural gas producer, EQT Corporation, is temporarily curtailing or shutting in roughly one-third of its natural gas production in Pennsylvania and Ohio. So says EQT’s main midstream (pipeline) provider, Equitrans (formerly EQT Midstream).

It seems we now have a glut of Gas

Another gas company has effective shut down until 2021
    Another made all managers field men to replace the field men they laid off
    another cut hours weekly by 10 hours... max of 50 hours... also laid off 25% staff

it is slow slow, I have been doing what work I can plus also learning more guitar licks
    Be a Berean

Good!

For all the poisons and chemicals they have been polluting PA with, I hope they shut down and leave forever!
    Michael_Js likes this.

Natural Gas has become a big industry in PA. Closures and job cuts are not good things. Coal and steel have already been crushed. I love the great outdoors and acid mine drainage and other pollutants from the industrial past have left their scars. Balance is what is needed. I have heard both sides of the fracking arguments and I can not say one way or the other if the chemicals pose a danger to the water tables. A lot of the old mining has already done that.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Eliminate 80% of EPA regulations and staff/budget and I'm pretty sure the energy industry will be profitable, continue to be safe and of course the net result will be inexpensive energy for We The People.

Quote Originally Posted by JafoDawg View Post
    Good!

For all the poisons and chemicals they have been polluting PA with, I hope they shut down and leave forever!
    I guess you do not drive your car, heat your home, use plastics, electricity, or get food from a grocery store!

oh, and if they leave forever we will have massive unemployment and PA will be a welfare state

it is one thing to want them to be safer.. it is another to think that YOU (the user of the product) are really going to be better for them just shutting down
    dwight55, SGG, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Eliminate 80% of EPA regulations and staff/budget and I'm pretty sure the energy industry will be profitable, continue to be safe and of course the net result will be inexpensive energy for We The People.
    yep, the gas folks live in the same place as other people do...

and most regulations are there so the government can sue and place fines and make money....
    Be a Berean

MI has wells that burn, since it's cheaper than piping it.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Good!

Hey Kids!

It's sing along with Inor time!

rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Hey Kids!

It's sing along with Inor time!

Just another assho**….. Let me tell you jackass, I've seen the damage that the mining industry has done to PA. I've walked along the streams and rivers that they polluted the strip mining that still scars the land.

I live not far from an area that was heavily mined and the area is still a polluted mess!

You people in the northern tier of PA were and are like whores! These gas companies came in threw you some money and you all bent over and took it right up the poop shoot!

I saw the drunken effect the money had on people!

I don't care what your sexual orientation is or the fact that you like to get bent over and screwed up the rectum, but when your actions effect me and the rest of the Commonwealth, I have an issue.

Every place and I mean every place in PA that has welcomed the natural gas industry has initially prospered because they threw lots of cash to you whores, but now that they have a foothold and have established wellheads and pipelines, you are screwed and they could care less.

You all sold your souls to the Gas Industry and now you will reap the whirlwind of your greed!

If you don't believe me, talk to a Gas Industry Exec. (I know several) and this is what they do. If you don't believe me, look to North Dakota or any other place that these terds have been.

You see egregious ecological damage that they have caused, not to mention the rise in cancer / birth defects in the areas around these places.

I understand the loss of livelihoods and I feel for those people but face it bro, you all got F**KED right up the pooper!

I would suggest to you like many other idiots that post on here out of emotion to educate yourself before you make stupid a** comments or post a video that shows the obvious affects of a whore that just got banged and didn't get paid!

I'm no tree hugger by any means, but YES ASSHOL*, I have a problem when you contaminate thee land use people like a sex doll and then leave them all high and dry!

JafoDawg,

First I have to say, this is an excellent and well written descriptive posting!

But I have to ask you, do you believe that there is any benefit at all of Natural Gas Production anywhere? If not in PA, then where?

I'd suggest ANWAR in Alaska for starters but then again I am a HUGE proponent of Drill Baby Drill.

Thanks

Slip

Just another assho**….. Let me tell you jackass, I've seen the damage that the mining industry has done to PA. I've walked along the streams and rivers that they polluted the strip mining that still scars the land.

I live not far from an area that was heavily mined and the area is still a polluted mess!

You people in the northern tier of PA were and are like whores! These gas companies came in threw you some money and you all bent over and took it right up the poop shoot!

I saw the drunken effect the money had on people!

I don't care what your sexual orientation is or the fact that you like to get bent over and screwed up the rectum, but when your actions effect me and the rest of the Commonwealth, I have an issue.

Every place and I mean every place in PA that has welcomed the natural gas industry has initially prospered because they threw lots of cash to you whores, but now that they have a foothold and have established wellheads and pipelines, you are screwed and they could care less.

You all sold your souls to the Gas Industry and now you will reap the whirlwind of your greed!

If you don't believe me, talk to a Gas Industry Exec. (I know several) and this is what they do. If you don't believe me, look to North Dakota or any other place that these terds have been.

You see egregious ecological damage that they have caused, not to mention the rise in cancer / birth defects in the areas around these places.

I understand the loss of livelihoods and I feel for those people but face it bro, you all got F**KED right up the pooper!

I would suggest to you like many other idiots that post on here out of emotion to educate yourself before you make stupid a** comments or post a video that shows the obvious affects of a whore that just got banged and didn't get paid!

I'm no tree hugger by any means, but YES ASSHOL*, I have a problem when you contaminate thee land use people like a sex doll and then leave them all high and dry!
    JafoDawg, Inor and StratMaster like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links