Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH

This is a discussion on Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Slippy, I'm not against the use and/or extraction of gas or fossil fuels as I do drive a car and use them frequently myself. As ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Nat Gas shuts down in PA/OH

Slippy,

I'm not against the use and/or extraction of gas or fossil fuels as I do drive a car and use them frequently myself. As long as it's done with HUMANS and ENVIRONMENT as the first concern which at this time it is not the top of their list!

I don't want to bash anyone but people like Inor are exactly the type of people / communities that the gas industry whores out and abuses and in 5, 10, 20 years when the cancer rates and rates of elephant children rises dramatically, these are the first ones who ask why?

And they are usually the first ones to file a lawsuit against their former master claiming they weren't fully aware of the residual effects of the industry they've sold their souls too!

If you think the gas / oil industry gives two sh*ts about these communities once they have established themselves, you are highly uneducated! Have you ever heard the term "Hearts and Minds????

Their business is to get the gas/oil at whatever the cost and who pays the final bill, not just the idiots who whored themselves out but everyone south of them, which I am.

And yes, I own about 20 acres in the Northern Tier of PA and when they came and offer me a 5 year contract for rights on my land @ 2500.00 per acre, I told them to pound sand as did many others who own land near me.

As for Anwar, I'm not opposed as long as super strict guidelines are followed but I also don't think we are at the point of having to go there. The US has a glut of oil even before the pandemic as does the world. I would save Anwar for strategic reserves.

Inor,

Since you seem to like music, I thought of this song as it explains you to a tee!

I would suggest in the future before you start posting bull**it, you educate yourself and pick a fight with someone who doesn't possess more intelligence than you!
    Last edited by JafoDawg; 05-22-2020 at 07:09 AM.

JafoDawg,

Please take it from me, @Inor is not only one of the finest American's I know, he is one of the finest Humans that I know! And I know him personally!

The world would be in a much better place if we had more Inor's. This, I shit you not.

Slip

Quote Originally Posted by JafoDawg View Post
    Slippy,

I'm not against the use and/or extraction of gas or fossil fuels as I do drive a car and use them frequently myself. As long as it's done with HUMANS and ENVIRONMENT as the first concern which at this time it is not the top of their list!

I don't want to bash anyone but people like Inor are exactly the type of people / communities that the gas industry whores out and abuses and in 5, 10, 20 years when the cancer rates and rates of elephant children rises dramatically, these are the first ones who ask why?

And they are usually the first ones to file a lawsuit against their former master claiming they weren't fully aware of the residual effects of the industry they've sold their souls too!

If you think the gas / oil industry gives two sh*ts about these communities once they have established themselves, you are highly uneducated! Have you ever heard the term "Hearts and Minds????

Their business is to get the gas/oil at whatever the cost and who pays the final bill, not just the idiots who whored themselves out but everyone south of them, which I am.

And yes, I own about 20 acres in the Northern Tier of PA and when they came and offer me a 5 year contract for rights on my land @ 2500.00 per acre, I told them to pound sand as did many others who own land near me.

As for Anwar, I'm not opposed as long as super strict guidelines are followed but I also don't think we are at the point of having to go there. The US has a glut of oil even before the pandemic as does the world. I would save Anwar for strategic reserves.
    Inor and StratMaster like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Just another assho**….. Let me tell you jackass, I've seen the damage that the mining industry has done to PA. I've walked along the streams and rivers that they polluted the strip mining that still scars the land.

I live not far from an area that was heavily mined and the area is still a polluted mess!

You people in the northern tier of PA were and are like whores! These gas companies came in threw you some money and you all bent over and took it right up the poop shoot!

I saw the drunken effect the money had on people!

I don't care what your sexual orientation is or the fact that you like to get bent over and screwed up the rectum, but when your actions effect me and the rest of the Commonwealth, I have an issue.

Every place and I mean every place in PA that has welcomed the natural gas industry has initially prospered because they threw lots of cash to you whores, but now that they have a foothold and have established wellheads and pipelines, you are screwed and they could care less.

You all sold your souls to the Gas Industry and now you will reap the whirlwind of your greed!

If you don't believe me, talk to a Gas Industry Exec. (I know several) and this is what they do. If you don't believe me, look to North Dakota or any other place that these terds have been.

You see egregious ecological damage that they have caused, not to mention the rise in cancer / birth defects in the areas around these places.

I understand the loss of livelihoods and I feel for those people but face it bro, you all got F**KED right up the pooper!

I would suggest to you like many other idiots that post on here out of emotion to educate yourself before you make stupid a** comments or post a video that shows the obvious affects of a whore that just got banged and didn't get paid!

I'm no tree hugger by any means, but YES ASSHOL*, I have a problem when you contaminate thee land use people like a sex doll and then leave them all high and dry!
    Boy howdy! You should ask your Feng Shui teacher for a refund. It obviously isn't working.
    Maine-Marine likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Just another assho**….. Let me tell you jackass, I've seen the damage that the mining industry has done to PA. I've walked along the streams and rivers that they polluted the strip mining that still scars the land.

I live not far from an area that was heavily mined and the area is still a polluted mess!

You people in the northern tier of PA were and are like whores! These gas companies came in threw you some money and you all bent over and took it right up the poop shoot!

I saw the drunken effect the money had on people!

I don't care what your sexual orientation is or the fact that you like to get bent over and screwed up the rectum, but when your actions effect me and the rest of the Commonwealth, I have an issue.

Every place and I mean every place in PA that has welcomed the natural gas industry has initially prospered because they threw lots of cash to you whores, but now that they have a foothold and have established wellheads and pipelines, you are screwed and they could care less.

You all sold your souls to the Gas Industry and now you will reap the whirlwind of your greed!

If you don't believe me, talk to a Gas Industry Exec. (I know several) and this is what they do. If you don't believe me, look to North Dakota or any other place that these terds have been.

You see egregious ecological damage that they have caused, not to mention the rise in cancer / birth defects in the areas around these places.

I understand the loss of livelihoods and I feel for those people but face it bro, you all got F**KED right up the pooper!

I would suggest to you like many other idiots that post on here out of emotion to educate yourself before you make stupid a** comments or post a video that shows the obvious affects of a whore that just got banged and didn't get paid!

I'm no tree hugger by any means, but YES ASSHOL*, I have a problem when you contaminate thee land use people like a sex doll and then leave them all high and dry!
    Try the decaf.
    Inor and Slippy like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links