Ecuador Clams Chlorine Dioxide 100% cure against COVID19 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ecuador Clams Chlorine Dioxide 100% cure against COVID19

This is a discussion on Ecuador Clams Chlorine Dioxide 100% cure against COVID19 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by SOCOM42 Oh, you can use bleach to disinfect water, like a few drops per gallon. There are some products out there made ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Ecuador Clams Chlorine Dioxide 100% cure against COVID19

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Oh, you can use bleach to disinfect water, like a few drops per gallon.

There are some products out there made from it to be taken orally.

But, I don't see any that are enhancing the RBC carrying O2.

There are many poisons that are beneficial in very small doses such as iodine.

Processed acetic acid is another.

I think the OP got bit by the snake oil hustlers.

Chlorine in this form was used in WW1 as a poison gas!!!

Anhydrous chlorine gas will dissolve the flesh right off of your bones in minutes!

It uses your own body fluids to form hydrochloric acid which then eats itself!

@Mad Trapper is right!!!

I think all should read this FDA warning on the crap.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...products-claim
    But what got I know? Instructed chemistry and bio-chemistry a bit, at Colleges and Universities.....

@SOCOM42 knows more than me..... especiallly firearms and machinery
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 05-19-2020 at 08:40 AM.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

There is a study linked in the article that is currently taking place in Columbia and Spain. It only includes 20 patients, but they will all be given oral dosages of ClO2. The study is set to conclude in June. I guess we'll see what they come up with.

Maybe the magic is in finding the right concentration and dosage. There are thousands of chemicals that can kill you, and they're prescribed every day to millions.
    Hell, dihydrogen monoxide is one of the number one killers of humans throughout history, and I guarantee it's in your house and you ingest it daily.

Maybe this works, and maybe it's bunk. I'd prefer to let the studies play out, and then judge.
    Denton, Rellgar and Chiefster23 like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Ignorance

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The FDA is wrong, its corrupt and is owned by globalist pharmaceutical corporations. I would think preppers were not this ignorant. Research and gain knowledge.
    Michael_Js likes this.

It does work, it's not bleach. It has some bleaching like effects, it's an oxidizer. You make chlorine dioxide from chlorite. It's a gas that's reintroduced into a liquid, it's no longer a chlorine, it's an oxidizing gas.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    You drink bleach? I want to see it!!!!

Post a drink and (someone alive) post post-mortem!!!
    Pretty much if you live in the city you do everyday . Unless they screw up low levels but it is there. We taste it when ever we go to town in the water.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 05-19-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Pretty much if you live in the city you do everyday . Unless they screw up low levels but it is there. We taste it when ever we go to town in the water.
    We know a know a low life sewer dewller you are . Tell us about Mt ST Helen's again..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    We know a know a low life sewer dewller you are . Tell us about Mt ST Helen's again..........
    You are the one that thinks that guy was some hero. he was just a person that found away to live on land others would not be allowed to cut down a lot of good trees to build a cabin. he did not live there 24/7 he had funding from some where and PBS made him out to be a hero. Now we are suppose to fall for it. he lived in a cabin for awhile took pictures great. One man builds a cabin in the woods and they make him a hero another does the same goes to jail. Just a madder of who you are in with.
    Yep I was on the road in the area and heading South I kept going it was not a place to hang around that day.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellgar View Post
    Ignorance
    P.T. Barnum, "a sucker born every minute".
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-19-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links