Trump has taken the COVID cocktail, and continues to
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Trump has taken the COVID cocktail, and continues to within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Trump just announced in a presser with the restaurant industry that he's been taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc for the past week and a half, and ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Kauboy
  • 4 Post By Smitty901

Thread: Trump has taken the COVID cocktail, and continues to

Trump just announced in a presser with the restaurant industry that he's been taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc for the past week and a half, and took a dose of z-pack (azithromyacin) as well.
    He stated that he asked the WH doctor his opinion on the drug, and the doc said if the president wanted to take it, he could take it. So he did.

It's an interesting, and somewhat bold, move for the president. He was asked if he had been exposed to the virus, and he answered "no". But is taking the drug as a preventative, citing that many front line health care workers have been taking it for the same purpose.

The media is in the middle of a frenzy, trying to put together articles discrediting the effectiveness and doing their normal song and dance about the president in the process.
    It's gold...

I can't wait until the obvious answer is fully revealed, and the president is vindicated. He'll never get the credit, but the people will still know.
    He'll make sure of it, HA!
    inceptor, Robie, Denton and 1 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

That is leadership. If he honestly feels the facts at hand show it to be effective then stepping up is a wise move. If it proves to be a failure he will expose it. If he is not infected it does not prove it works but tends to offer more evidence.
    Often in the military I was more assured that the shots and pills they gave me were a wise course when senior medical officers commander and the like were taking them also.
    If it was available to me I would risk it. With Payton it would be worth it no madder how low the chance of getting it with out would be. Bet your tail many rich people are taking meds like those and keeping it private.
    Denton, Deebo, Chiefster23 and 1 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Sponsored Links