My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hello everyone, I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe, hydrated and sane. So the other day we're loading holes at a quarry and my wife ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe, hydrated and sane. So the other day we're loading holes at a quarry and my wife calls. Somewhat panicked I answer and she tells me very calmly " the local town cop is making me stand out in the pouring rain with our two sons while he's tearing my vehicle apart because he believes I'm a drug dealer, now he's confiscating my phone ".

So I shoot and call her on my way back, no answer... I'm overwhelmed by anger and worry. I call my wife's sister she says " I've got the boys they detained her " so I go to my lawyer's office and he rides with me to the station.

Apparently my wife was in " suspected of unlawful possession of a controlled substance ". Her vehicle matched the description of this other vehicle, she was in lawful possession of a concealed firearm. What a recipe...

So what did those brave and courageous NINE and yes NINE officers responded find, prescriptions....

So they make my wife stand in the pouring rain holding our twin boys, wouldn't even let her put them in a stroller, thankfully a passing mother saw what was going on and stopped. This is when my wife called me, they brought the K9 unit out and really showed this hardened 5'0 100lb criminal mother of two who was in charge.

Not only does this stupid muddy German shepherd track mud all over a pretty much all white interior Escalade it scratches the door.

I'm the type of guy where if it comes down to it, kick me until you're blue in the face I don't care. But don't even think about going against my family. My lawyer luckily prevented me from making the national news and retrieving my Scar. But then here's my wife in a holding cell shivering and soaked to the bone.

State police thankfully apprehended the suspect and cleared my wife when called upon to search the vehicle further. There were six of them there, I told them flat out they painted big targets on themselves, them and their entire department.

My lawyer brought the case immediately to attention of the local judge. The dealership and insurance will submit a price which will be disputed in court. My lawyer has big plans for this, he's a fiesty little guy and he won't back down.

As for now my wife has a loaner, and we're still brewing over this. Thankfully our boys didn't get sick and neither did she. I've lost what faint shred of faith I had in our justice system and those who choose to enforce the tyranny.

I do believe the day will come, I do not look forward to it because it will scar this now demented nation even further, but I've got a longer list. The big igloo will come.
    A man never truly knows how good he is with a gun until that gun is his last resort to live.

Hopefully your lawyer will be able to get past the qualified immunity and sue them personally.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Oddly, they cover for the own when they wreck for no reason at all too. I wonder why? I just hate the secrecy.
    Michael_Js, Slippy and 65mustang like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have to agree they are getting a little out of hand. It's harass and intimidate around here lately. Hero's my ---.

My guess is traffic is down with nobody traveling around as much so they are bored. Just looking for a way to justify their job.

Wife, far skin red head who sunburns at night, got pulled over for our window tint being to dark. Really that's all you have time to do. This car, Grand Marquis, had the windows done 3 years ago by a professional shop which is their business. Have traveled across the country with it and no problem in 3 years. He "thought" they looked to dark. Well we had them tested and they are just fine. Thanks for interacting with numerous other people and wasting a half hour with the wife. Social distancing what a joke. All for what, NOTHING..

Local bar was remodeling while the virus shut down. Of course they got a couple visits because of the vehicles in the parking lot. Well the plumber, electricians, drywall guy, and carpenter plus their helpers all drive vehicles, duh. Maybe all the business names painted on the side of the vehicles could be a clue. Dumpster by the front down full of construction waste. Of course you NEED a few officers not just one. Maybe after the first time they could remember but NNOOO.

Local guy got stopped for a couple pieces of fire wood were sticking up higher then the side of truck box. Have to be perfectly flat not stacked higher then box side.

I got stopped for not putting my foot down at a stop sign while riding motorcycle. Clearly I stopped and waited for another car to clear the intersection. Just didn't put my foot down, good balance and 51 years of riding experience. Really he SAW me stop as he was behind the car I waited for.

They need to back off a little. Have lost all sympathy for those pricks. Use a little common sense and get off the power trip.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckklr98 View Post
    Oddly, they cover for the own when they wreck for no reason at all too. I wonder why? I just hate the secrecy.
    Pffft. Dat's nuttin!

Michael_Js, Denton and 65mustang like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Sad to say there are assholes on police departments.

When I was on the PD I saw to it that the A'holes were kicked out ASAP.

Not a lot of them, but one is too many, in 20 years maybe a dozen.

Civilian complaints were seriously looked into, had no tolerance for A'holes.

A long time ago, 55 years, I was stopped for crawling through a stop sign, not quite a full stop.

Now this is at around one in the afternoon, summertime.

Motorcycle cop walks up to the drivers door, sees a dozen rifles in the back seat.

Yanks my door open and orders me out at gunpoint, calls for backup.

They throw me into the back seat of a cruiser, and start checking the guns for ammo, nevermind the 1911 I had on.

One guy drives my car to the station, I am then brought to the booking room of a department of over 500 men.

I ask what I am going to be charged with, Illegal possession of firearms was the answer!!!!!!!

What the hell are you talking about???? I asked.

I told the bike cop that I had a licence to conceal carry and a dealer/gunsmith licence.

Booking sgt. ask the biker what is this? biker says "he just had too many guns!"

He did not care what I had even after me telling him at the intersection.

I told the booking sgt. he had better not enter it until he called upstairs, he said "and just who do you know?".

I told him the name of the deputy chief, a couple of minutes later the deputy came in and asked what was going on.

He talked to the sgt., then to me and then to the biker, he asked the biker if he knew the law, "yes" was the answer.

Then he injected "but he had too many guns!". The deputy told me that I could allow them to go on and book me,

Then I would have grounds for a false arrest and he would testify on my behalf in a trial.

I declined and wanted to forget the whole thing, that was OK, but the biker got a weeks suspension without pay over it.

I knew the deputy well on a personal level along with his son who was also on the PD,

son later lost a leg in a bank robbery shootout.

The deputy is the one who issued me my licenses in the first place.

Half the guns in the car belonged to guys on that PD that I had been working on, and had been out testing.

This all happened a few years BEFORE GCA 68!!!!
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-16-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    Michael_Js, Slippy and BamaDOC like this.

Just win @Grinch . Just win. Bastards had a hard one and abused your family in the process. No reason to treat and mother and small children in such a shabby fashion. It was cold and callous. Has your lawyer reported the so called officers to child welfare?
    Michael_Js, Slippy and 65mustang like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Banned

Its a very simple equation....cops typically inter act wit people who are hiding something and they learn to push and push, knowing they will get something to stick....what they are not used to is people who not only know their right, but act on them and invoke them....say nothing...record them....be polite....do not answer any question even and especially if thy threaten jail for not doing so. Think of that jail time as nothing more than you getting cause for the suit to follow.

if you own a business, tell that officers that you see abusing authority that they will not be served...nor their families. Nothing personal...but we will not support martial law and police state thuggery, Your family lives off your money...so they are unfortunately accomplices in the wrong doing even unwittingly.

when they have no where to get gas, food, dinner, because we the people stand firm...them they have decision to make....they personally are being held accountable for a state law they choose to enforce....lets see who blinks first.
    Michael_Js, Denton, Slippy and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

Glad your wife and kids are okay. Hopefully you can get, at least, an apology out of that gang.

In my early twenties I was coming home on a Sunday from a wedding rehearsal. I was stopped by CHP on the 101 fwy. Now remember this was when I was young and dumb. He asked me to get out of my truck and then said "For your safety and mine I'm going to place you in cuffs". Which he did, then he placed me in his back seat on a hot day. He spent 45 minutes tearing my truck apart. Comes back to his patrol car and rolls the back window down to talk to me. He has my work pocket knife in his hand and one small pill. "What are these?" he says. One is my pocket knife and the other looks like a pill was my response. "What do you need a knife for?" I told him I use it at work for opening boxes and about a million other things. Then he moves onto the pill. To be honest I have no idea what the pill was. All I could think was the girl I was dating at the time would get nauseous on long car rides some time so she would take dramamine. I figured she must've went to grab one and it fell between the seat so she just grabbed another. While this was all going on another 7 CHP officers came to take a look. One even almost passed up because he was speeding and locked up his brakes in the slow lane. After all was said and done they just let me go. But the reason for the traffic stop was I had dealer plates on my truck and they were just stopping me to make sure they were real. What bull shiz!

Now days I would've told them to pound sand but as I said I was young and stupid.
    Denton, Slippy, 65mustang and 2 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

One week away from college graduation 3 of my buddies call me drunk as hell and ask me to pick them up from the bar outside of town. Was studying for finals and had not drank a drop.

Driving home from the bar with 3 drunk ass guys, I get pulled over. I put a big ole dip of skoal in my lip and Barney Fife yanks me out of the car and says I was speeding and drunk. I tell him I hadn't drank a drop and was driving my buddies home, doing the right thing. I was also young and stupid so he makes me do the drunk tests then makes me spit out my dip and gives me the breathalyzer. I pass both.

Barney is pissed that I passed so he calls backup. Backup shows up and I repeat the test and pass again. I'm laughing now and I reach into my back pocket to get another dip and Barney draws down on me! WTF! Its just a damn can of Skoal you ignorant security guard on steroids! They frisk me and write me up for "Crossing Yellow Line" or some such bullshat.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links