My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows

This is a discussion on My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I suspect that this Chicom Flu lockdown of businesses has severely put a dent in most towns, cities, counties/parishes and states tax revenue. They will ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: My Distaste for Johnny Law Grows

I suspect that this Chicom Flu lockdown of businesses has severely put a dent in most towns, cities, counties/parishes and states tax revenue. They will have to work hard to make up the lost money so they will use any means necessary to bring in revenue.

Theft by Cop will be one of the more common methods over the next year or so...Be prepared people. Record them with your phone or dash cam and don' say shit! Every question they ask is an attempt to get you to say something to give them probable cause.

Cops don't care where you are going and where you came from, the 2 most common questions they ask you during a traffic stop. Don't say a word. License, Registration, Insurance. PERIOD.

And after you get your ticket, point at the American Flag that their department desecrated with the "Thin Blue Line" bullshat and tell them to Honor Their Oath and Honor the US Flag Code.

Super Moderator

@Grinch wow, those are some really crazy tyrannical cops. Glad the wife and boys are okay.
    SOCOM42, Michael_Js and BamaDOC like this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

We are about to see where LE stands on our rights. A few have been standing up . But it seems most will go with the pay check and do anything they are told. Not just LE people get into a group think when they become part of any group, LE, Doctors, Fireman, Military ect. LE has a bad habit of thinking some how they are better than others. Not all of them but enough. This next couple years will be a major test of if we can save our freedoms
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

I was brought up to respect the police and they were there to help. That changed as I matured and met the "bad apples" in the barrel.

First rotten ones, spring day as a 14 year old, sitting on my friends front lawn enjoying the weather........... We see a trooper car cruising the street slowly, it slows and stops, then backs up into the driveway?

Two jack booted thugs jump out and first thing is "who owns the bike?" . A friends says "me". He gets grabbed and accosted without explanation. "Who was on the back? Tell us now or you'll be on our shit list!. That threat was directed to us all.

First bad experience I'd had with police or heard of their nazi "shit list". This went on for a while, another LE car/crew joined in. Eventually we learned they had been chasing a red motorcycle, with passenger, who gave them a run and eluded them (they don't like that).

My friend with the bike asked "When was this?". "Don't give us crap, YOU know when, just now!".

My friends response was beautiful: "Feel the motor on my bike, is it warm?". The lead Gestapo officer touched the stone cold motor.

They jumped into their cars and left without apologies or explanation.

Later we found out who they were chasing, a kid from next town over (we knew him), who also owned a red Kawasaki triple. That bike was different size/cc and only similar in color to my friends.

That was the first of many experiences with jerks infesting LE. It has been as bad as perjured testimony in court, to support false charges, later refuted by an honest officer.
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 05-17-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    Michael_Js, Slippy and BamaDOC like this.

I've been thinking about this as well. When these cops act like the Germans who followed Nazi orders and arrest people for trying to earn a living, the people in these towns should turn their backs on them and their families. You, your wife, and your kids are not welcome in our stores and restaurants. This corona crap will end someday and the little tyrants and Nazis should pay for what they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Its a very simple equation....cops typically inter act wit people who are hiding something and they learn to push and push, knowing they will get something to stick....what they are not used to is people who not only know their right, but act on them and invoke them....say nothing...record them....be polite....do not answer any question even and especially if thy threaten jail for not doing so. Think of that jail time as nothing more than you getting cause for the suit to follow.

if you own a business, tell that officers that you see abusing authority that they will not be served...nor their families. Nothing personal...but we will not support martial law and police state thuggery, Your family lives off your money...so they are unfortunately accomplices in the wrong doing even unwittingly.

when they have no where to get gas, food, dinner, because we the people stand firm...them they have decision to make....they personally are being held accountable for a state law they choose to enforce....lets see who blinks first.
    BamaDOC likes this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

It is not that LEO officers are bad people. They have been groomed to be this way most of their life and surely in any schooling in LE and training. It is called indoctrination .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    I've been thinking about this as well. When these cops act like the Germans who followed Nazi orders and arrest people for trying to earn a living, the people in these towns should turn their backs on them and their families. You, your wife, and your kids are not welcome in our stores and restaurants. This corona crap will end someday and the little tyrants and Nazis should pay for what they did.
    There are business in some towns near the Border Patrol checkpoints that have basically done just that. The agent that man the 'Nazi Fruit Stands' can't just go into town to grab lunch, fill their tanks etc. The biz owners have stated they're not welcome.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    There are business in some towns near the Border Patrol checkpoints that have basically done just that. The agent that man the 'Nazi Fruit Stands' can't just go into town to grab lunch, fill their tanks etc. The biz owners have stated they're not welcome.
    Any Border Patrol Checkpoint that is NOT at the Border is a damn violation of 4th Amendment Rights Big Time!

Don't play their game 90 miles from the Border...Stop your vehicle, do not roll down your window, do not answer questions, initially let them know that you've committed no crime and that you are traveling freely as is your right...then invoke the 5th Amendment and shut up. Film it on your camera if you can for your protection.
    Smitty901 likes this.

It has been my great fortune to have never been made to suffer the unpleasentries of a cop on a power trip.
    I've had 6 or 7 interactions with officers.
    4 traffic stops, all my fault. (3 for speeding, 1 for no seatbelt)
    All went smoothly, I was polite, the officer was polite. I got my ticket, and adjudicated it later in most counts.
    I was even armed for the last one, over a decade ago, and the Texas officer (with a British accent, which was weird) barely batted an eye when I handed over my licence to carry. He handed it back, asked where the firearm was, I said on my hip, he said "ok", and returned to his car to write the ticket.

The other times, I was reporting goings-on in the neighborhood, and the responding officer was always polite and courteous.

I can certainly see how folks can get a very sour taste when they encounter a d-bag with a badge
    Thankfully, I've yet to meet one.
    rice paddy daddy and BamaDOC like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Any Border Patrol Checkpoint that is NOT at the Border is a damn violation of 4th Amendment Rights Big Time!

Don't play their game 90 miles from the Border...Stop your vehicle, do not roll down your window, do not answer questions, initially let them know that you've committed no crime and that you are traveling freely as is your right...then invoke the 5th Amendment and shut up. Film it on your camera if you can for your protection.
    If I remember correctly, somewhere,

the law was changed to be able to enforce the border up to 200 miles inland from any shore or international border.

Also under this redefined law was the integration of the military into it with the advent of military's US 200 mile Littoral Zone.

This I think was done within the Patriot Act.

There were many roadblocks set up on US highways within the 200 mile zone, at night,

Close to the mile limit of 200 by DHS and CBP/ICE inspecting every car that came through the block for Illegal Aliens,

asking everyone for ID, not just the drivers.

There were 10 -20 agents on the scenes, most armed with M4's, these incursions lasted about a year.

Plenty of constitutional violations went on in the process, a lot of complaints were filed.

In many cases the civilians were not told who was stopping them and asking for ID's,

they were told to shut up or get locked up incommunicado if they did not comply.

This came in under the Bush 43 years.

Over 90% of the US population falls within that zone.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-18-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Slippy and AquaHull like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links