Working From Home - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Working From Home

This is a discussion on Working From Home within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I appreciate all of you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I am fortunate in that this was discussed and planned years ago so the ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Working From Home

I appreciate all of you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I am fortunate in that this was discussed and planned years ago so the details are easy. Now, I go about the healing process as best I can. I keep busy, I stay focused.
    Denton, inceptor, Annie and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

@Prepared One

I just read the horrible news and I am truly sorry and heartbroken for you. May God look over you and your dear Love.

My sincerest sincerest prayers.

Slippy
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.

Super Moderator

I can’t imagine the pain, no matter how prepared you were. Prayers for you, Brother.
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

My family has always honored our fallen over memorial day. I will pray that you continue to remember every little smile, laugh, and detail, and forget every little regret you may have. Continuing to tell others and your grand kids etc, the story of your wife will help keep her memory going well after we depart.

My deepest condolences sir.
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

I can't thank you guys enough for your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it greatly.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links