Working From Home - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Working From Home

This is a discussion on Working From Home within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Prepared One A couple of prepper notes: 1) Two story houses are problematic when dealing with someone who is sick or has ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Working From Home

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post

A couple of prepper notes:

1) Two story houses are problematic when dealing with someone who is sick or has limited mobility. ( I knew this )

2) I had all the medical supplies needed, Thermometers, Pulse oximeters, antibiotics, over the counter meds, etc. so that was a relief.

3) I am less then enthusiastic about her Doctor. Going to change that.

4) This just reinforced what I already knew, when SHTF, you truly are on your own.

5) I married a tough old broad.

6) Your ass is grass when she gets back on her feet and takes it all out on you. You will be forced to live full time in the garage and around the pool drinkin' and grillin'

7) The Watchman always stands in prayer (even when you ain't) for you and yours.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    6) Your ass is grass when she gets back on her feet and takes it all out on you. You will be forced to live full time in the garage and around the pool drinkin' and grillin'

7) The Watchman always stands in prayer (even when you ain't) for you and yours.
    As one nasty and as mean a son-of-a-bitch as I can be when provoked, she is always able to back me into a corner and she knows it. She is my kryptonite. All it takes is one look. She will banish me to drinkin' and grillin' soon enough I suspect.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    As one nasty and as mean a son-of-a-bitch as I can be when provoked, she is always able to back me into a corner and she knows it. She is my kryptonite. All it takes is one look. She will banish me to drinkin' and grillin' soon enough I suspect.
    Its a heavy burden and hard life, but somebody's got to do it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Man.. prayers sent your way for you both..

Your wife for kicking the shit our of the Chinese virus...

And you for call her an OLD broad...

Seriously, let us know and you’re in our thoughts.
    Prepared One and Michael_Js like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Man.. prayers sent your way for you both..

Your wife for kicking the shit our of the Chinese virus...

And you for call her an OLD broad...

Seriously, let us know and you’re in our thoughts.
    Are you kidding, I would never call her an old broad to her face. I am crazy, not stupid.

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts, all of you. It's been a long hard week.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Just now saw this. Praying hard on this end. As Annie say kindly keep us posted Thanks.
    Prepared One likes this.

Speaking on working from home the Lord got me riled up to start an online non denominational Church. Its on Fake Book and called "Christianity What to you think?" Yall come. Its always open. Got some praying machines assembled ready to do battle with the Devil. Also enough heathen devil dogs to have somebody to argue with and try to help drag back from the flames. lol.
    inceptor, A Watchman and modfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Speaking on working from home the Lord got me riled up to start an online non denominational Church. Its on Fake Book and called "Christianity What do you think?" Yall come. Its always open. Got some praying machines assembled ready to do battle with the Devil. Also enough heathen devil dogs to have somebody to argue with and try to help drag back from the flames. lol.
    I fixed your typo above .... I popped in your church early this morning and found the doors open and the experience quite refreshing. Thanks for the invite!
    bigwheel likes this.

Well, after pouring a bunch of NyQuil down Missy Ann's throat last night she got some sleep, not a lot but a few hours straight through. Her cough has subsided a lot but she is still having trouble catching her breath and is very weak. No word on her test yet but I think I am going to make calls this morning. With no Temperature and good blood oxygen content we're both confident it's not the China bug, just a nasty flu. It will be one week tomorrow with this crud, if I don't see some improvement, or it gets worse, by tomorrow, I am dragging Missy's happy ass to the emergency room, kicking and screaming if need be.

Meanwhile, I stand watch.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Load her up with zinc, D and C....

If that doesn’t work.. Vodka worked for me. LOL
    Prepared One, Denton and bigwheel like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links